Thursday, November 02, 2006

...


Oh yea, another thing that happened during EL just now... Mrs Rajakumar kept us back till abt 3.15 so Garry was getting hungry. He told the teacher: Wo[3] hen[3] er[4] (I am hungry). Earlier on, they were pissing her off a little already by speaking chinese in class. So when Garry said that, Mrs Rajakumar gave a big "HUH???" Then I "innocently" replied: He said u're very pretty. LOL! =.=" Mrs Rajakumar was like.."NONSENSE!!"


~~~~~~~~~~
Randomness:

- Ah Kit super funny la!
bez: Can I have another worksheet?
Mrs R: For?
bez: My brother.
Mrs R: Who's ur brother?
bez: Benjamin Leong.

- Jabez says I'm from IMH. I firmly deny and say I'm finely perfect. =D

- Will I get sued for this? LOL!
Someone: When Emperor Lee collapses, so will Singapore
Another person: IMH shall take over PAP

- Liang Jie, Liang Ye, Liang Bin...Mr and Mr Leong... ROFL!! HAIYO!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~
Currently: I got laughing fits (10.42pm)


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 10:00:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com