Thursday, November 02, 2006

IMH would throw us out... =/


Ahh...another crappy day gone by. First of all, thank goodness Raj doesn't hv my number. Having to read an sms of his when u wake up would be a bad start to the day. We had an A maths mock and thereafter, lunch. Jo started lying to the junior councillors about this yr's Councillor trip. =D We continued the day of lessons with Geo. It's always hard to concentrate with all the fun ruckus at the back. Hehe! Jabez aspires to be a pick-pocket while HC aspires to be pick-pocketted. LOL! So complimenting! xP After that, we followed Mrs Rajakumar to the conference room for EL "lesson". The conference brings back fond memories to Jo and I about the SC. We received several Compo/Compre/Letter topics, one of which I have to share. In the letter writing question, there were several given opinions by some ppl, namely Aubeck Kam, See Gina and Boey Da Han. Interpreted in another language, it might be mistaken as Orh Beckham, Si Gina and Buey Tahan. LOL! =P I felt so tickled. Jo kept doing weird faces. We had a good teacher-to-1smallgroup discussion. Hehehe. Soon, Jo and I left the school. It started drizzling the moment we stepped out of the school. Fortunately for us, we had our wind-breakers with us. We saw one lady in front of us carrying her child and monster Jo started doing weird faces again to scare the baby. =/ We went to look for a book for Mrs Mohan. We dropped by at the Flower shop and Jo saw this pair of cute bears in 'bride and groom' outfits. She immediately called me and said they were great for Mr and Mrs Mohan, the "gride and broom". -.-" Slip of the tongue..lol! We went into many gift shops and started playing with stuffs and coming up with crazy ideas for presents. Finally, we reached popular. Yall wouldn't believe which section we hung out the most at..HEHE! So childish..tsk tsk! =P We got a plain, black book in the end. We'll decorate it the D.I.Y. method. Binding with gold etc... The reason why we got the book was to replace the card. Evan probably doesn't have enough time. So Jo and I thought about things to include:

-> We'll put a class pic in the front.
-> From 'wanted' class T shirts, to escaped convicts~ cell/No.: 2171/0169 (O-level index). This code is to be written in the book for each and everyone of us on our assigned page.
-> Everyone is assigned to 2 pages of the book to write anything and everything about the class/Mrs Mohan or me..lol! Jkjk.
-> At the end, it's like a calendar of events for year 2006. The stuff we did or significant things that happened, Eg: 13/10/06: Released from prison Graduated from CHR.
-> We'll still do a simple pop-out if possible.

This will use up all the pages. We counted. We can discuss more about this in school. Mrs Mohan has also passed to us her wedding invitation to her "dear 4/5". Lol~ Currently it's with Sarah.

After the popular trip, Jo and I went to KFC for a light snack. Jo started her usual observation of people again. Hmmm... sounds psychotic... lol!!! I dunno how but we suddenly talked about those tribal women who wear rings to elongate their necks. Jo asked why and I concluded that it was to make them feel closer to heaven..HEHEHE..-.-"""

Another screw came loose today. =D


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 6:54:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com