Monday, December 25, 2006
We didn't go down to orchard road as planned. Nevertheless, I had a great Christmas eve. The morning service was nice with songs, a skid and a gd message. It's sad that people do not know or have forgotten the true meaning of Christmas. Also, Christmas is many people's favourite festive season, but it's also a season where suicide rates are high. =( In the evening, we had a countdown at church. My Christmas was spent with friends this time round. Previously, it was always with family. We had fun - stayed up till abt 4am?... watched VCDs... they played a bit of wrestling..lol! We went down for fishball noodles and meepok in the middle of the night. I never knew pushing trolleys could be so cool. LOL! -.-" Today, I went to get some stuff in town. Bus route had been diverted so I had to get off halfway and take the train. I was forced to cut short my shopping cuz the shops closed early today. On the way back, the sky was so grey. Yet when I passed YCK station, I saw this really beautiful rainbow. It reminded me about: "behind every dark cloud, there's a silver lining". So awesome! =DEverything said, Feliz Navidad!