Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My workplace; My upcoming schedule


Don't bother asking where my workplace is la!! =D Anyway today was fun. Only 2 ppl were on duty excluding the supervisor, chefs and area officer. The cashier went on self-declared holiday. LOL! Later on Jeanne left, leaving me alone to handle the kitchen and floor. Luckily it wasn't crowded man!! The chefs all call me 'XIAO MEEEII'!! hahaha!!! They all like to ask why I reply them in English when they speak to me in Chinese so now I'm speaking in Chinese more to them.. hehehe! And what cheeky bunch they are! When I'm the runner (serve food), they'll 'sabo' me so I serve wrong sauces to the customers. hahaa! Psfft! But they made me milkshake today so I shall forgive them. LOL..just joking~ My supervisor asked me to help her draw money (pen and paper pls! LOL!) when I went to get lunch for all of us. I was like "HUH?? U sure ar?". Then she said if I wanna rob her also nvm...cuz she said she was poor anyway. Lol! And they like to use words like...erm..nvm, I shan't say. LOL! Aren't I fortunate to work with such cool ppl? *beams* And today was even better cuz Koreans came in to dine!! AHH!! I was so tempted to say 'annyeong haseyo' and 'gamsahamnida' to them!! LOL! Too bad I had to attend to other customers too. =/

Anyway I wanna learn how to play mah jong!! My kuku buddy's fault! LOL~ Badminton badminton badminton!!! Yay! lol! It's not fair, the word 'badminton' is not in the hp dictionary. Hehehe! I went out with 'Mahjong queen' and 'Conman' on Sunday. So funny la! We stayed at Fish n Co for so long doing what?? PLAY DAI DEE AND BLUFFFF! LOL! Wo3 de4 hao3 peng2 you3, Joker! =S I learned new games like gin rummy and russian poker. It was super fun while it lasted! Anyway my weekdays and weekends now are well-spent! There's time for work, exercise and hanging-out with friends. Ahhh so cool! =D Ytdy we went to the rock to stone again. Roller bladed around and started building bridges till 10pm. Lol! Bez is back with my gloves and he's become super high! Woohoo! He almost went swimming with his roller blades on. LOL! Garry!! Bring us to Korea end of this year! LOL! Bgoh!! Bu2 yao4 tiao4 hai3!! xP PPL! Go mt k leh...hehehe! Jo!! U too! U didn't get to go there that time. GooOooO!~~ =D Bman's leaving. Sobsob.. Results coming out preeeeety soon! House warming (cum pot luck?? wad's the plan?)!!! CNY's in a few weeks time too. Who wants pineapple tarts!!??? Muahaha! Enough for the day. TTFN!~

MR BENNETT TAN, MR ACS, MR KOA and lots more big shots in sch use SKYPE!! WEEEHEEEE!


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 5:14:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com