Sunday, January 07, 2007
Now for today. I played badminton again at RP with Stef and Sam. D.Lokey's really funny! Which lecturer/teacher would advise a person not to go to his/her school? I said I'm considering business in NP, he said luckily I didn't choose RP. -.-" Next Sat, I hope to join them again. I needa get proper shoes lest I start playing badminton-skating in the hall. =) After the short but good workout, I went to SP's open house to find Jo and Godbro. There, we saw a few CHRians and my cousin. The business courses are pretty good. U can get 2 Dips in 3 yrs for some. Quite a few specialised courses. There's a new one there, business psychology. Pretty useful I guess. Under business, there's Media and Communication (DMC), Banking and Finance (DBF), Business Administration (DBA), Business Information Technology (DBIT), Accountancy (DAC) and Tourism and Resort Management (DTRM). For me, Business Administration looks the best. In there, I think there's 4 specialised courses you get to do in Yr3. One of it's HR, which is something I quite like. People welfare blah blah... Anyway I can't wait for NP's open hse which is 18 to 20/1, same dates as TP's. I'll ask bro donkey to bring me and whoever I'm with around. HEE! RP's open hse is on the 13 to 16/1 if I remembered correctly. I'm just interested in the NP one. If I go play badminton next Sat at RP, I'll just look around. =) And STEF! Pls don't pyscho me to go to RP! I'm trying to psycho everyone else to go to NP. LOL! -.- And thanks for the piggy! HAHA!!! Back to SP... We went on the business tour thingy to listen about the various courses. In one of the com labs, we took this personality test. Below's my results. Pretty zhun and helpful. =PpP...approach to life is idealistic and inventive...have very strong beliefs and convictions...a deep and central foundation of core values...place importance on self-understanding and potential for development...curious and thus excel in work that allows freedom of thoughts...prefer work that is meaningful and dislike mundane activity...can be absorbed in projects and work in bursts of energy to create value around others and yourself. This arises from your kind and thoughtful nature and the keen understanding of others and yourself...shy away from attention being consistent with your quiet nature. However beneath the surface lie intense passions and great sensitivity....guard privacy strongly and require breaks on a regular basis so as to revitalise yourself.
Potential Strength:
Sense of purpose, Creativity, People skills, Adaptibility, Gentle persuasion.
Popular Occupations:
Psychiatrists & Psychologists, Researcher, Counsellor, Education consultant, Minister/Priests/Church worker, Dietician/Nutritionist, Writers, artists & editors, Social workers, Musicians and composers, Journalist.
I know some stuffs above have got yall WOW-ing and EEE-ing...lol. Keep it to yourself la! xP
After looking around at the courses, Jo and I decided to satisfy our stomachs. We joked about looking for the canteen with our noses. LOW AND BEHOLD! Thanks to our noses, we found LOTS of catered food on our way. HAHAHA! So we started pigging and we almost accidentally stained a little girl's hair with chocolate from the choc eclaire. BLEAH!~ =S I'm blogging at this time of the day cuz I slept through dinner when I reached home and woke up at 3am. =D Got to go for church soon! Ciao~