Saturday, February 24, 2007
What do u do when 3 goondus corner and poke/tickle u nonstop in a kitchen?No. 1: Grab a steak knife and threaten them.
No. 2: Kick and punch
The knife didn't work so I resorted to violence. Lol!! STOOOOPID JJ, RIC AND CHAK!!!! ARGH!!! I couldn't even pour water for the customer. Wah liew! Am I that 'pokable'? =/ They Gooooooodddd!! Haha! There's gonna be many gossips man... how 'interesting'!
Worked from 6pm to 1am ytdy, reached home only at 2am and slept at 3am. Woke up at 7.30am for my morning shift today. They called me rabbit cuz my eyes were SUPER red. 14 hrs of standing and now my legs... are dreadfully... PAINFUL! =((( Will some kind soul massage them for me? LOL! I took a quick nap earlier. Josh must hv missed me A LOT cuz he kept bugging me to go for a movie (ghost rider) and not waste their 1 ticket which Tim left. Lol! In the end I stood firm so I stayed home to rest my wobbly legs and red eyes. Besides, Jo had asked me for a movie with her and Sarah too. That'll be pushed to March.
Let them wonder, let them tease...HO LA HEEEEE, HO LA HOOOOO!!!~~ Hahaha! -.-"