Sunday, February 04, 2007
Ytdy I almost really wanted a wheelchair. I worked full day, abt 9 hrs of standing and running and it was too much for my ankles and knees. It hurt so bad I lay in bed for 2 hrs b4 I could fall asleep. Running for long hrs ain't a prob... the most, muscle ache. Walking for long hours is as good as amputating my legs... don't ask me why.Today I joined Stef and Sam for badminton but I was late cuz I knew I would be too tired if I had to get up at 7.45. My legs were still aching though not so bad so I didn't play too hard. We played a doubles match and I couldn't even take simple shots. Damn frustrating sia!! Totally off-form today. After badminton, we 3 went to cwp to meet Joel. Stef forgot some stuffs so she went back. Sam and I kept ourselves busy with plucking some funny plant and littering the ground with them..lol bleah! At the foodcourt, we were 1/3 eating our spicy food and 1/3 sniffing. The other 1/3 was us waiting for xiao jie Joel to finish his ban mian. He had to measure the noodles, count the number of strands, stare at them for awhile before nibbling on them. LOL... We played bluff after that and it was super crappy la!! Recently I've been very naughty. I played cards till late at night, I played in places such as Fish n Co and Swensens, I played in the foodcourt today and finally, I wanna play mahjong. LOL!
Anyway I'm beat man! Work after badminton - I will TRY not to have Saturday shifts next time..xD I was like 'floating' at work cuz I didn't feel very good. Very hot inside and nose was and still is drippy. Haha. I ended at 10 but I stayed back with the rest to makan and chit chat. Like one BIG family sitting in the Alfresco area (outside of the cafe), Haha! Luckily mom and dad were nearby so they came to pick me up. Aiight I better get some slp already, lest my body malfunctions. =P