Monday, February 12, 2007

HINT HINT~


As you can see, I'm extremely bored so I blogging 3 times in a span of a few hours. =/ Anyway I just wanted to do something lame and come up with a 'wantlist'. *HINT HINT* Here goes...



LATER:
1) Go to Korea
2) A new HP gadget (preferably sony ericsson or samsung) when the contract is up. I like my current one but it's scratched and has very little space. I want a phone with better camera features too. Hehe!
3) An ipod or some gadget with big space cuz I have LOTS of songs.
4) Meet up with Banana, Clint, Shanice.

VERY SOON:
1) A BICYCLE!! I've always wanted to cycle all the way to woodlands w/o my parents knowing. LOL! =X
2) Go to ECP and Changi
3) Go to TCC @ Raffles Place
4) Get into BS, commit myself to it, enjoy it, excel in it.
5) Meet good company in NP
6) See my friends in NP as well
7) A LAP TOP!!! I want the photoshop software!! I want lots and lots of space for movies/dramas/series/games. I need Tomato's recommendations too. Fujitsu? Hmm...
8) Those nice red packets with nicer stuffs in them.
9) Go Jo's house for no reason. Lol
10) Watch POC
11) Watch HP5 with Jo, my story teller, but I'm not quite sure she wants that since I like to spoil movies so much. =P
12) To get that registration over and done with.
13) Meet up with 6Cians.
14) Play Mah Jong with Stef, D. Loke, Sam, Joel and whoever else knows the game.

NOW:
1) My friends to crash at my place more often. Bwahaha!
2) Get my pay $$
3) Clothes and shoes
4) Clean house. I'm not having ocd, I mean OCD, I mean Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Oh no... -.-
5) I want more Christian songs!!
6) To have more faith
7) More clients to call cuz more clients = more confidence for Kimby. More clients also = more jobs therefore = more $$ >.<
8) My Dad's pain in his knee to go away. =P

IMMEDIATELY:
1) Eat.


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 2:52:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com