Friday, February 16, 2007
Few days back, my sis and mom had one of those nasty, heated quarrels. My parents and sis don't seem to communicate well often. Then mom's pain acted up again. She fetched me to work and poured out her feelings. I didn't understand much about what's gg since it was all work-related so I just listened. I felt really horrible cuz I couldn't even do or say anything to help. =( Inside I just felt like crying... When I returned from work, everything seemed back to normal.I wanted to look for a job outside home cuz I wanted to see what ppl out there were like. Pay, to me, was secondary. I could have worked for my parents but I didn't like the idea since I'd rather not get paid from my own parents. I help out at times doing simple stuffs but I don't want pay for those. Afterall we're family. Whr I work, it's sad to see so many complicated lives. Wai[1] ppl, lonely ppl, even seeing almost everyone there smoke is sad. But they are nice! The chefs sing and tease and let me try their new recipes, all the guys are very cheeky, the girls are helpful, the superiors are funny... Everytime, I get to experience different things. The most impt thing is to not get influenced in the bad ways, don't let ur mind be clouded so much so u start doing things u shouldn't just to fit in. Be firm and self-disciplined. I guess this is applicable in sch and work. I always try to be a friend to everyone and be on the neutral side. Nowonder I get stressed up so easily! lol! Anyway I'm really fortunate to meet all these ppl.