Thursday, February 01, 2007
Oleh! Oleh oleh oleh!!
Damn I missed the Sin VS Tha match both live at the stadium and on tv. I also missed Heroes at 9pm. ARGH!!!! I had to work from 6 - 10 but Caleb
begged asked me to switch with him so I ended at around 11 plus. Luckily I beat the last bus to the bus stop when it stopped at the traffic light. I was sooo hungry so I went to Ah Mei's to get some kaya toast. On the way back, I saw this really cute dog walking around. It looked at me earnestly, wagged it's tail and followed me around so I shared some kaya toast with it. Lol! It's gonna be a long day tmrw. My first full day at work. 0.0 I'm looking forward to my Saturdays. Woot! Anyway I changed my bloglink so I could get rid of the password (poor Raj's eyebrows must have been twitching the whole time). I'll only let a few ppl know since some how everyone else will come to know abt it sooner or later. I've decided to keep the skin though. =)
I STILL owe ppl treats! xD
Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 12:12:00 PM |
Back to Top