Thursday, February 22, 2007

Random


CNY
I FINALLY HAVE THE CHANCE TO BLOG! hehehe!~ On Tuesday, my relatives and neighbours came. Arnold and Amelia didn't come cuz one had a church event and the other was sick. Adeline was hardly recognizable due to anorexia. She's recovering now though. Kor Wen came along and we all started trying out all the different gummies. Then someone accidentally knocked water into one portion so Sis and Kor Wen tried to salvage/save the gummies by drying them on a piece of tissue. Rescue was futile cuz the gummies had dissolved in the water. -.-" Anyway an unexpected guest came by too - Dad's long lost cousin, Uncle Dave. If only Dad had his height and skin colour. =/ I want to meet my cousins' cousins and hang out with my cousins one day! HEHEHE!

Shopping
Now about ytdy. I was bored and it was my off-day so I went out with the guys and God bro. They went shopping, I went window shopping. Details at potatoboy's blog. =)I went to get my sister's and my lenses, at the same time have an eye check. Current degree: R-300 L-350. I have slight astigmatism too. =/ I painted my toes nails!!! HAHA! So vain?! I had reason to do so. After that badminton session with the wrong shoes, I busted my big toe and from purple, part of the nail turned green. -.-""" Wearing a plaster would be temporary and quite useless. Now I can CONFIDENTLY wear flip flops! Hahahaha! =P

Work
Just now, I was awoken by Sky. She called asking me if I knew I had morning shift at 1030. The time she called: 1030. Lol! The day before, Melisa asked me to take over but it wasn't confirmed. They said they'd call again to let me know, which they didn't. So I assumed I didn't have to go down to work. I rushed and reached at 1130. Luckily it wasn't crowded. And the best thing is someone took over my night shift. Doing night shift is more tiring, more busy and the worst is I actually had to do closing today. *phew* Stupid Ric loves to pull my leg. That bugger... The kitchen staffs are sooo nice to me. HAHA! =D They asked if I wanted to go to Emily's hse to gamble after closing but since I don't and I have to work the next day, I'll give it a miss. Besides, I value my sleep more. =D I'll be the host tmrw..woots!~ =P My Monday and Tuesday will be free. I hope the 6Cians can come over. =D

Post-sec
4e5:
Jo: NP BS
Sarah: NP BS
Bez: NP Aerospace
Rodney: NP Aerospace
Bgoh: NP Psychology
Anand: NP Mass com
Bao: NP Psychology
Reuel: Biomed
Jace: TP
HL: NP BS
HC: NP Biomed
Min: JC
Garry: JC
Gan: IJC
Zhang: IJC
Yi: IJC
He Wei: NYJC
Drey: JC
Stef: JC
Evan: SAJC



6C:
Vien: NP Biochem Eng
Vishal: NP BS
Jian Hui: NP BS
Lopez: NP BAF
Yin Lin: JC
Shi Pei: NP Biomed
Li Ying: Poly
Joanne: PJC
Xuan Long: PJC

Others:
B Teo: NP
Blow: NYP
Sam: NP Psychology
Josh: NP BS
Jan: NP TRM
Melisa: NP Early childhood edu
Su Hui: NP

Wowww weeee! Check out the number of NP applicants! LOL!

mah jong, mah jong...

From Vishal's MSN nick: "Al Queda Airlines - We fly you straight into your office!"


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 3:55:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com