Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Registered!


I've registered! That explains why I'm still up at this time of the day. I'm sooo hungry now. Anyway none of my choices comprised of JC choices. Hope to see most of yall in NP! I might just meet Sarah and TGX in the same course as me. Woots~ The rest is in Your hands! ^^

OH YA OH YA!!! Just when I was thinking about a new sofa set, my bro Ben mmsed a picture of one. My mom, dad and him while at work today, had happened to chance across this really nice set that suits my house sooo much! It was love at 1st sight... LOL! Say gdbye to yucky leather sofas and glass-metal tables! Woot! And my aunt Eva called to tell us her family will be in Aus and won't come over to my place during CNY. SOBS!!!! I won't get to see Nicole and Krystian and Krystian's huge feet. =( Everyone's gg to Aus! Nooooooooo~


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 3:26:00 AM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com