Monday, February 12, 2007

Right now...


I attempted to do a voice recording but I decided to do away with it in the end cuz it was weird. =D I'm all alone at home cuz I'm off today. Everyone's out at work so I'm left at home to answer the office calls. *THUMP THUMP* It's the 1st time I'm helping my Mom with such stuffs so I hope I don't mess up. I've just edited a quotation, signed and chopped on it, and faxed it over to the client. Then I spoke to that client as well. 0.0... AHHHHHH!! Well at least on the bright side, I have the whole office to myself meaning I can use the com for hours to watch my Korean shows albeit with now and then disturbances from the phone. ME WANTS HEROES!!! ME WANTS PB2!! =DDD

CNY's coming!!! I'm reminded of Clint asking me to 'share my joy, share my ang pows' with him. -.-" My parents have invited my relatives and neighbours over on I-can't-rmbr-when. Doesn't help, does it? My dad's catered food for 30. I'm working on the 2nd day of CNY. U think I so hardworking ar? Better pay mah! LOL! Everyone's out CNY shopping except me. Lol! Jo went with her mom, Stef just called and asked if I wanted to join Sam, Joel and her in CNY shopping in town. Purposely want to make me fume..lol! Jk la. SAD RIGHT??? =( No new clothes??!?! Poly how??? Speaking of which, I'm gonna discuss today and sign up for the courses by tmrw. We're all aiming for the same campus but different schools. Awesome! I'm so excited! YA DAAAAA!~~~ I want to meet new friends...yet I don't want to. =/ Please let me go into BS!!! =/ Oh ya, sorry guys, I'll be working on V day too. LOL! =X My friday's off again. Oleh... my house is back to normal. Normal = messy and messy = goooood!! We have to do spring cleaning. ^^ I want to repaint the house and have a new sofa set but Dad's objecting. =( I want to invite yall over again!!!!!!! =DDD


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 12:48:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com