Monday, February 12, 2007

Time flies...


I absent-mindedly left my pack of cards and HP in TCC, raffles place. 0.0 Luckily they called my sis and she went to pick it up. *Throws hugs and kisses to Sis* HAHA! *Throws hugs and hugs only to KOR KOR Wen(My wei4 lai2 jie3 fu1) for driving my sis there and treating me to lunch and teasing me nonstop* 0.o Btw, TCC at raffles place is a SUPER nice place to chill. The concept is really nice and smart. They replaced chairs with bean bags and cushions and the place is more like an art gallery than a cafe. The 3 of us played cards there. It was cool. =P Jo, sons...we should go there one day! ^^ From Raffles, I rushed off to the airport to bid xiao mei mei/grandpa Edwin goodbye cya later. xP

By this time, Edwin should be 'playing' with the Koalas and Kangaroos. *sighhh* 13 of us (I think) went to see him off at the airport despite his "no pls, low profile pls pls". Haha... Btw I thought I saw 2 Edwins at the airport. He sure looked like his brother, except his brother was specs-less and taller. Hahaha! After saying gdbye, we all proceeded to popeyes to have dinner. The place was packed so we had takeaways and ate at the viewing gallery. The 3 girls left first so once again, I became 'brother Kim'. We had this 'Bridge league' and them cards must have really really liked me. Lol! We all broke up and went home in different ways - some took the bus while some, the MRT. I felt super super super super super X100 weird without my handphone. It's an important must-have item for me so it felt as if I had forgotten to put my shoes on when I left the house. The way home was...so lonely. LOL! Bah... Chicken!! Gomawo yo!! Anyway Edwin, before I forget twice, Jo and Min wishes u all the best too. =) Take care aiight? May the peace of the Lord be always with u. Hehehe!

My after-feelings about the results have been rather mixed. At times, my heart feels weighed down. Then at times, I'm grateful. I want to choose to be grateful. =D My family has said little but done much for me during this time. Because of them I felt so comforted. ^^

I ask why and blamed You. Then I realised it was me... =)


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 11:09:00 AM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com