Thursday, February 15, 2007
14 feb:My heart broke. And no, not because I wasn't asked out, neither did I break up with anyone. I went to work and this was what happened:
Lil girl to dad: Why not we ask this aunty to cut the bread for us?
Kim: I...adda...but the...wibba... -.-" ME? AUNTY!?? =(
Evil Kim in head: Throws kicks and punches to lil girl's father for not teaching her well.
Cartel was super packed! Being the host on such days is seriously tedious work! The nice uncle from the kitchen (dunno his name =/) asked why I didn't celebrate 'qing ren jie". lol! He gave me fries too. Weehee! HAHA! My working hours were extended from 10 to 11pm. I even did closing till 12 and I won't be paid for that. =( After clearing up, all of us stayed back awhile to makan (someone went to a nearby place to get food). We were all talking and teasing..haha! Quite fun la.
Anyway my V day was like any other ordinary day. I usually treat it as a Friendship day instead. For now. =) I woke up as usual that day - late. Watched an episode of a Kr show. Received a nice surprise. Hahaha! I will put it on and keep that note la! My sis said it's cool. =P And SHE didn't pierce. LOL! =PpP I didn't get to wish anyone cuz I hvn't got the chance to MSN/skype or even blog. Been busy working at night and in the day time, Bro's hogging the com, indulging in more korean stuffs. lol! So...Happy Belated V/Friendship Day everyone! ^^
On the topic of L-O-V-E, different ppl hv different opinions. Some are, well, rather despo. lol. Today, 2 ppl asked me stuffs like "do u believe in love at first sight" and "why don't you want to go into a relationship?"... Well, to the first, I replied: oh yea I do...I fell in love with the new sofa set the moment I saw it. And to the second question: I've been in relationships...the family and friends kind. That's enough L-O-V-E for me for now. hahaha! I've received many "you don't look like the kind who hasn't had a bf before!" Ripley's believe it or not. HAHA! -.- I just don't wanna make life more complicated than it already is. =P Though I've never been into a BGR, I've learned a lot from being the observer. =) It trains the mind to be more mature too. Haha!
The best relationship - me and my daddy up there. He won't disappoint me! Hehe!