Saturday, March 31, 2007

2nd last day of work


YL and her friend(ahem) came down to cartel today. I so wanted to talk to them/serve them but I couldn't since I was the Duty Runner (Definition: checks that others are performing their duties dutifully and person who gets busted by the DM first should any problem surface; alternatively: sees that everything runs smoothly). Not very nice eh? =( Thankfully, everything went quite okay today. No complains, just a few fussy customers. Oh well, customers are ALWAYS right - What crap! lol! =/

Joel wanted to know which outlet I worked at. But I thought it was still unsafe to tell. LOL! Oh well... I doubt they'll come down anyway. And even if they do, I won't and can't serve them since I'll be playing Host on Sunday. =) So I work at Cafe Cartel BPP. It's been a thrilling experience there...Lots of juicy news, good ppl, not so good ppl and all sorts of customers. Ahhhh, I will miss some ppl especially!! =(((


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 3:02:00 AM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com