Tuesday, March 06, 2007

ANSWERED PRAYER!


JIANG JIANG JIANG JIANG!!!~~~ Jo so funny! Woke me up at 1030 to ask for my NRIC. Dang~ LOL! I couldn't go back to slp cuz of the excitement. About 20 ppl (pri sch friends, classmates, schoolmates and friends) pretty close to me are gg to NP!! A few to NYP, even fewer I know to RP and only one person so far to SP. For the JC ppl, I roughly know too. Here's wishing everyone all the best! ^^ Ahh! I almost forgot the highlight of it all - I did get into BS in NP, my first choice! Haha! Yadaaaa~ =P I felt really really REALLY relieved since I just made the mark. I wasn't so nervous or excited before cuz I wanted to have trust. When Jo told me the results, I couldn't stop smiling. ^_____^ My other choices I had thought abt previously were BAF, TRM and Psy. Luckily I didn't put them, seeing the cut off points so low! Anyway, hope to see Jo, Sarah, Vishal and Su Hui in BS!!! >.<

Heroes 18 is coming out! Weeeee~ I'm almost done with Hana kimi. One more episode to go! Jo, don't spoil! Lol! Oh yea, Parts of Sgp shook due to the 6.6 quake in sumatra. RP ppl had to be evacuated. I knew when D.L. msged saying "congrats, even the world moved for u". 0.o what a way to put it sia! Anyway, time to go to work, tata!


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 6:11:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com