Friday, March 23, 2007

As promised...


On Monday, Bro went to ICA building to extend his passport expiry date. So qiao, my friend asked me to follow him to extend his passport too. But I didn't know till I woke up and found my bro already gone. Nv wait for me..eesh. Now he's in Hong Kong enjoying shopping and good food. =((( *miss jumping on him* So I followed this 1.9m tall heavy vehicle (Cheng Da) who couldn't stop making noise throughout. I think need to scrape already la. Lol! One thing good, you won't get bored when he's around. Hahaha! From Lavender station to ICA building, it's a scary 2 min walk. Ppl giving out fliers will deliver them directly into ur hands. Left, right, center! *qiu qiu qiu!!* So we learnt our lesson and ran through. Lol! I wanted to take a passport size photo as well but the queue was too long and the ppl there aren't nice. In the end, Rayne asked me to meet her for dinner to go through the enrolment stuffs. I went home first. Cheng Da went to cartel for night shift. He asked me to type a good post about him but after serious thinking and racking of brains, I still have nothing to write about. LOL! xP Ok la, I will definitely write about all of u when I stop working. =D

***

I've decided...to shave my head. HAHA! Joking la...I'm not Britney pls. I've decided to stop work next sunday. Need a break. There'll be lots of camps too. On that subject, will yall be going for the camp/s? One go, all go! *wink*

I had wanted to blog ytdy but I was seriously tired. Thursday was great! ^^ Waking up early and having red eyes was worth it. Bean's holiday was so crappy! Sarah, Jo and I got scolded by the old cleaners for walking when they were mopping the floor. Damn funny. But there was no other way so bo pian. Jo did the usual - spilling food(popcorn) and picking them up and eating them. HAHA! =X After the movie, we went to CWP fourleaves to get that yummy ferrero rochet-like cake I tasted last yr. Hehehe! The guys got flowers and a bear too. Poor Santha was sick and couldn't talk. No, I think she was too touched that she became speechless. Lol! She's been that way for abt 2 months. =/ We should have gotten her that cough mixture thingy we got for Raj as well eh? xP After the little celebration and uhh.. catching, I wanted to stay back longer to chit chat but I had to rush off for work..=((( Couldn't even catch up with MR CHEOK too! Lol! So many ppl came, ^_____________^. *Grateful*

At work, I was the DR (Duty Runner) cum host. I hope I will nv get the chance to be DR during weekend nights. HAHA!

On Friday, I played badminton with Rayne, Ric and Bao Zhi. The rest couldn't join us. =( Ice skating will be on another day.

Mom's back is getting better! ^^

Sis and friends want to dine in cartel on sunday! OH NOOO!!! =SSSS

Eva came over just now and asked about many of my friends. She's a lecturer in RP too! WOW~ 0.0 Poly's starting and I have mixed feelings. =/ I'm gonna miss Jo. ='((((( I will nv forget the good times...

Someone: 13 gg to JC
Kim: WHAT?! So many ar?

LOLs!


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 11:56:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com