Sunday, March 18, 2007
My hectic week is ALMOST over~ I shall TRY to be more organised and straight-to-the-point in this post.Monday: work
Tuesday: work
Wednesday: Sentosa with Sam, Ping, Tim, Jon, Josh and Joel. Sentosa has come alive once again. Lots of changes. The Sgp version of Che-ju Island. Beautiful! I got tanned a bit playing volleyball. Not as black as some ppl though. LOL! Just kidding. No names..no worries! HAHA! There's blue-black bruises all over my lower arm cuz of internal injury. Jon's so 'kindly' offered to amputate my arms for me. I wanna spend more time there!! By now, only Ping knows whr I'm working and he knows my butch-supervisor! Small world. Connections are made that easily. haha! He's still the most down-to-earth person in the group. Haha!
Thursday: Plans to catch a movie with Jo and Sarah were cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances (Such a convenient phrase! Hahaha!). Had initially thought of staying back at home to rest since my arms were quite aching and my mom needed help with stuffs. Then B teo smsed to ask for advise on what to give his mom for her birthday. At last, it ended with 2 lousy road sense ppl going down to orchard to shop. -.-" Go figure. We got a bit lost but managed to find our way quick. And we got really helpful help (-.-) from a sales lady. We settled for a save set of jewellery (necklace and earrings) which had his mom's favourite colour. I myself liked it la! Hehehe! It was save since it wasn't too heavy, neither was it too plain. Suitable for formal occasions, yet suitable for her when she goes to the office. Suits the clothes she wears too. Weehehe! We hv good taste! Lol! Later, we went to get an mp3 for her too since she was talking (maybe hinting) abt it recently. Hahaha! After settling the present, we had to settle our stomachs. We went to Giraffe near PS for dinner. It was whr his cousin worked at. He gave us a 10% discount too. Nice guy! =) I didn't know the place was so high class! =S Then B Teo told me abt what he had asked Anand to blog about. So funny la! Lol!! To cut the long story short, the trip was fruitful. His mom loved the present. Woohoo!
Friday: I woke up at 1.30, met Yin Lin, Lester, Vishal, Bonner and Vivien. Played a bit of pool. Saw Andrew and Meng Yit there too! ^^ I left for Sgp Symphony Orchestra concert (SSO) at RP's cultural hall. It was more like ISO (International Symphony Orchestra) since there were so many 'ang mohs' and Japanese-like ppl in the orchestra. The theme was 'Magic' so they played Harry Potter's main song and many other familiar pieces. *Awestruck* The conductor's young and charming!! LOL! Looks like wolverine with that hairstyle!!! HAHA! He's borned in Sgp but based in St Petersburg, Russia. They're gonna perform beside CWP on Sunday too! Go catch it. Even if u're not the classical music type, go meet wolverine in person at least. Lol! xD Anyway RP's hall is as good or better than Esplanade's hall. I finally met Stef again after weeks of my busy schedule and her mahjong-madness during the CNY period. =D Stef: HV A SPEEDY RECOVERY! Play badminton soon! =B Dr Loke gave us front row VIP seats! WOOOHOOO! So nice of him! =D I met Priscilla and Aunty Nancy. Surprised to see them there too! The concert was superb. This 13 yr old girl who is Dr Loke's friend's niece performed the violin solo with the whole orchestra to back her up. Truely talented! I shall not go into the details of her achievements. Good in studies (RGS), talented (violin and piano), plays sports as well...guys, interested? Lol! She's gonna be famous and I can brag that I watched her first performance, and that I am somehow connected to her - My friend's lecturer's friend's niece. LOL!! Anyway after the concert, D.L., Stef and I went to have dinner. We tossed coins several times just to decide where to eat. We landed up in Swensens and played a few rounds of bluff AGAIN. LOL! =X We left CWP just in time to catch the last few buses home. I took a quick shower, charged my hp, and went to join Vien and Shi Pei at YL's house. So fun!~~ All-girl's night. We talked and played mahjong (card version), dai dee, bridge (I didn't know they knew!!!). It was really fun catching up. So much to share! I miss gg to the canal with YL. LOL! Used to play block catching with her neighbours. Feeling nostalgic once again. Ahh.. time flew fast. We chatted till 5am, slept till 9am, went to the coffeeshop for breakfast before heading home to get more sleep. I woke up at 4.30 and worked from 7 to 11. Now I'm blogging all this before I forget. =D I had a great week. =D Now I need to reply Nas abt the party in sch by tmrw. I have to chase for the replies again. zzzzzZ. Lucky for my 1000 free smses. =/ Also, should I go Masquerade, Goth, Halloween, Royalty or Punkrock? @.@?
I spent so much on Sakae @ Sentosa, Giraffe and Swensens!!! SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB!! My heart aches when I spend now. Lol! The result of working.
NP enrolment package came! EXCITED!!! *Thump thump* I think I'll settle for a Fujitsu notebook after advice from Stef and Pri sch friends. Just need a cooler. Will 'consult' Tomato. Hehe! WEEEEEE!~~~
"I shall TRY to be more organised and straight-to-the-point in this post." - I said I will TRY so you can't fault me. Lol! It came out pretty lengthy but those were the points I just had to blog about. So long! ^^