Friday, March 30, 2007
On Tuesday, I went to Jo's hse to transfer some files. There, we watched Shrek 2 and Princess Diaries. Must find a day next week to chiong all the episodes of PB2! WOot! The tried-and-tested link I got is http://www.tv-video.net/ . There, you can watch other hits like Heroes, 24, The Office and Desperate Housewives. =)On to Wednesday... Played badminton with Bez, Kexin, Zx, Py and Jie Ning. I collected my spectacles after that and went to check my schedule. At the same time, I told Des I'd be stopping for good. Then I faxed through my order for the laptop. I can't wait to get it but I'm not sure when I'll be notified. =/
Finally yesterday, I went for work. It was my first morning shift in a very long time. My arms were trembling when I lifted the plates cuz of badminton the previous day. I carried 8 bowls of soup for the 1st time. Lol! Later on, JJ, Ramien and Cheng Da came by. Poor JJ was pai ka..-.- So we went to look for a present for James's 1 mth old baby. Now 4 teens staring blankly at the diaper section, what would ppl think? LOL! Cheng Da did the honour of carrying it around. Hahaa! xP We bought a card and got everybody around to sign on it. I went home to change and left for Sentosa to meet Ping, Sam, Joel, Jon and Josh. I was late partly cuz some guide told me to take the tram to underwaterworld when I could hv taken the 100X faster blue-line bus. -.- So I went for a joyride annddd...ended up whr I started. =.=" On the tram, 2 guys asked for my number but I quickly told them "no, sorry." Lol! Bleahh~ And they got off the next stop. Haha! If they were ang mohs, I would hv considered. LOL!!! =X The new musical fountain extravagant was spectacular, albeit the storyline was dumb. The effects made up for it. Besides the expected water, laser, and music, there were ppl acting and fire balls to heat things up. lol! Everything was combined and it ended with a bang. Nice~ After that, we had dinner at Carl's Jr. The portions like what Sam said, weren't 'junior' at all!! We took the MRT home. Joel and I took it to Clementi. Jon asked Joel to accompany me back in a cab and we talked all the way to my doorstep. I hope he had enough remaining $ to get home. Hehe.. =)
I've changed quite considerably over the past few yrs. Ever since I started sec sch, I've learned to talk more. And even more as the yrs went by. I'm also more comfortable around strangers as compared to last time. An interesting thing is when I meet my former classmates or schoolmates, I speak more to them now than I used to when we were together before. I'm sure when I enter poly, I will be forced to speak out more often. Must be confident!! RaAhh!!!!
I saw something familiar and was reminded of the past. Then I thought of the present and realised how dumb I was. *clouts myself on the head* So obvious!! lol!
***
Next week: Finding back my social life
- watch PB2 at Jo's/my place??
- go to Ivins
- shop for bag/tops
- iceskate
- go sentosa or ECP?? Hehe!
- mahjong (Sun)