Sunday, March 18, 2007
- 22/3, Thursday, Santha's Bday. Go to school and surprise her??- Settle ice skating. Either on wed, thurs or fri.
- Chiong PB2 at Jo's house!!
- Msg Nas
- Take a nice photo for EZ-link.
- Decide on cca
- See laptops with Rayne and Mel. Ask tomato.
- Get lap top. Duh..quite obvious right...
- Getaway @ sentosa.
- Decide when to quit. At 1st I thought of trying till dec. Then I reduced it to working till 2 weeks of sch meaning till end of apr. Later I decided maybe quit on apr 13, the week b4 sch starts. Now I'm thinking of quitting earlier to rest and prepare for a week. I need to seek elderly advise!!...from my parents of course. Lol! I asked many ppl including those at my workplace. It's hard working and studying at the same time, plus I do not need to earn my own pocket money right now. And if I choose to work only during the hols, I'll have a lot to catch up on since Cartel makes changes every month! My dad's offering me a better job - $100 a day? Depends on how hardworking I am. Can do it anytime I want too, with my bros.
- Tell Des when I'm quitting.
- Shop for poly clothes!
- READ INTO THE DETAILS of the enrolment package