Monday, April 02, 2007

01/04/07


Relieved at first but sad towards the end - That was how I felt on my last day of work. When everyone said goodbye and all those nice messages, I felt like staying on but... I must be firm in whatever I do! Ahh... Here's a looonnnggg list of my colleagues I'd like to say a few words abt =):

Des: At times she's too serious and hard to communicate with. But she can be nice when she's smiling and joking.
Mabel: REALLY concern abt others! I won't forget how worried over all our safety she was on our transport home.
Emily: Warm... always smiling! ^^
Eric: Quite bhb ( said he was handsome that's why cartel was crowded -.-"). But really funny la! My sister's age. Worked with him when James was on leave for his new-born. He's at IMH IMM branch now though.
Sky: You[3] hua[4] zhi[2] shuo[1]! Lol! Not afraid to shoot ppl. Whoever kena suey! But Sky's got personality...I like! =)
James: Ahh..he's law/rules abiding and very detailed abt it. Lol! Makes sure all things are done properly. He's thoughtful and funny too. Sometimes gets stressed up so badly..poor guy.
Ian: Uh...Erm...hmmmmmm...woof woof..meoooww! HAHA!
Ric: LOVES to step on my shoe! Disturbs ppl often but one of the nicest in cartel. Good badminton kaki! Lol!
Loretta: At first she may come across as those hard-to-get-along type of girl, but she gets high and crazy and very fun to be with. One of the chio bus too. Haha!
Purple (Chee Yen): VERY helpful! She's funny too but too bad I talk very little to her cuz she speaks more chinese than english.
Rona: Love her hair! So easy to manage! lol! Her dimples are cute!
Melisa: Very Hui wen-like, her demeanor. Haha! Helped me most when I first started working.
Rayne: One of the closest friends I made in cartel. Her simple ways make her so likable! =)
Su Hui: She's SO SO NICE too!!!! Thoughtful and pretty gal!
Su Hua: Su Hui's elder sis who's quite kuku and sings like she's nv sung b4. LOL! She's in NP as well, YAY! Both sisters DON'T look alike at all. They will say the other's picked up from the bin. LOL!
Dickson: Another concerned fella. Cooks pretty well too I think.
Melissa: Another chio bu, that's why she's always the host (attract customers la! HAHA ^^) Nice to get along with.
Cheng Da: This GIANT heavy vehicle!! LOL! Ok he's a gentle giant. =P Great pal!
Ramien: Another one who likes poking me. Comical la... meow here meow there...-.-
Jia Jie: Waahh this guy! Ganged up with Chao Kun and chased me all around that time. Now pai kah...retribution! LOL!!!! =X K I shouldn't be laughing. He's cheeky but cool when he's serious.
Chao Kun: Left cartel b4 me for NS. Caring and full of surprises.
Samuel: Chak's brother but quite the opposite. Only worked with him once but he's really helpful! ^^
Chak: nice to talk to and one who likes to bully others. Can be a bit weird. LOL! =X
Joeis: Her dimples are so niceeee too! HAHA! She's pretty and knows how to handle stuffs! *Bows*
Ka Gek: Another really sweet and warm girl! Likable! =)
Nenny: Slow and steady la! =D
Adeline: I saw her dealing with customers before...WOW!
Angela: chatter-box...lol!
Li Zhen: Ian's xiao ke ai.
Jeanne: Erm...doesn't look like a uni student at all. Looks my age. 0.0
Yuan Soon: I can't stand him at times!! ARGH!..But I've gotta thk him for helping me with so many stuffs. lol!
Bao Zhi: Bubbly and easy to get along with.
Mus: Helpful and sly. LOL! Loves to pinch food. Ssshhh! HAHA! And whacks my back for no gd reason at all. -.-
Caleb: I'm impressed with this guy. He studies in NP, works in cartel, does mac delivery... at the same time!! He does things reallllly efficiently too. *Bows*
Ah Wong: MY FAVOURITE CHEF!!! HAHA! His desserts rock! Always giving me stuffs to eat... "XIAO MEIIII!!!" LOL! I'll miss that. =(
Chris: First one I spoke hokkien to. LOL! Oops! Nice but cheeky... =D
James: He thought I was very tian[1] zhen[1]... He's super nice too!
Sally: Talks very loudly. Not afraid to say things but really funny at times... AND bian tai! LOL!
Cindy: Only chef that doesn't smoke...wait..Ah Wong doesn't smoke too! =D But Cindy's gg back to China I think. =/ She's soo sweet! =D
Wei Jian: He got depressed when I guessed his age. HAHA! He went back to Msia.
Allan: Didn't really talk to him but we all call him uncle. 24 who looks 34. =X Tattoos everywhr sia..don't play play! HAHA!
Adrian: Went over to PS outlet. Nice to talk to too..=)
Brother (Chambong): LOVES to pick on Yuan Soon. HAHA! Very playful too...makes us mop the floor when we do closing. Of cuz, we won't bother! xP

For the rest, sorry, I didn't get their names...=/ But thanks no doubt! ^^

On to April Fool's Day... I wanted to absent myself from work and call up to say Happy AFD, but they'd surely sack me and that's not a nice way to leave. Lol! Furthermore, we were short of ppl and Sunday's are usually the craziest, busiest day of the week. Haha! Ok I don't have the guts to do such a thing anyway... So several ppl attempted to fool me...

~
Rafa3l - Pink Flamingo escapee says:
heh, are you busy?
(neh) ☼강지연☼ jobenjarry ^_______^ says:
hey!!..nope..
Rafa3l - Pink Flamingo escapee says:
okay...er...I LOVE YOU. seriously.
(neh) ☼강지연☼ jobenjarry ^_______^ says:
ya ty..love u too
(neh) ☼강지연☼ jobenjarry ^_______^ says:
LOL
Rafa3l - Pink Flamingo escapee says:
ay damn.
(neh) ☼강지연☼ jobenjarry ^_______^ says:
HAHAHAHA
Rafa3l - Pink Flamingo escapee says:
last two minutes and you had to spoil my fun
~
I think yall should know who's who. HAHA! Sorry la PJ! =X It was so funny! Try again next yr yea? Or maybe it'll be my turn. LoL! xPpP


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 1:56:00 AM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com