Tuesday, April 10, 2007
I think I looked nerdy enough today. Someone actually thought I was very wen[1] rou[2] (demure/sweet). -.-""""""""" Just nice earlier in the morning, Jo had sent a nice msg telling me not to pretend to be innocent and enjoy my camp. Ok..it was a 'half nice' msg. LOL!! xP Jo, don't laugh too hard or ur teeth will drop. Wahaha!! The GLs were awesome but the humid weather dampen the mood. The stuffs they put up, costumes and decoration were beyond what I had expected. So I've met very nice ppl but I hvn't 'glued' to them. I hope that by tmrw, everyone will be warmed up. ^^ Also, Thursday turned out to be the most fun-filled one actually. I intended to skip it cuz of the chalet. =/ Now, change of plans, I'll be going for the chalet tmrw night, stay up and leave straight to NP in the morning. I need plenty of sleep so buhbye ppl and enjoy ur camps!Won't and can't play with my bf since 'he' has no internet yet. =/