Saturday, April 21, 2007

21.4.07


I had an early start today. I watched the guys play street soccer for the first time. I actually managed to convince myself to join in but upon seeing all the big guys in the court, I 'humchi-ed'. Lol!! Saturdays are usually packed. I saw Khai and Issac there too! The noon sun was so direct and strong! >.< I brought my cap at the right time. Haha! We went to KFC to hv brunch before parting ways. Badminton got cancelled so I went solo shopping at CWP and Queensway. The earphones I got were faulty and I threw away the receipt already. BAH!!! I'd wanted to get shoes and FBT shorts at queensway so I took a straight bus down from wdlands. I got 3 shorts and shortlisted a few pairs of shoes. Sadly, the one I'd set my eyes on cost $129 and there's only size 3 left. FYI, that's my feet size when I was say 8 or 9 yrs old? =/ It was a black puma shoe with gold printings on it. Pretty~ Then I saw a beige levis one with frayed edges. I was thinking of getting that and do some black decor on it, but I'm afraid I'd make a mess. There was this converse one which was quite unique too and another black brandless one. I've decided to go to bugis one day to see more shoes and get 2 bags (1 for the laptop). At queensway, I was looking around at stuffs when some guy suddenly shouted "atlantis". I turned to see who it was but couldn't figure out who. Then he shouted "mythical atlantis" (I was wearing the MA shirt today). I'm certain he's from NP, perhaps in business course too. A few moments later, I met Bryan, a primary school classmate of mine who is currently studying in NP. How coincidental! Whether or not he was the one who had shouted, I have no idea. I could barely recognise him! ^^ After a not-so-fruitful day of shopping, I headed home, only to leave almost immediately again with elder bro to SGH to see my grandma. My retarded dog had bitten her and her wound looked BAAADDD. Her skin sort of splitted about 2 inches long and there was blueblack surrounding the open wound. =S She got her skin glued back, (yes glued, not stitched!) received a tetanus injection and she needs to go back for several follow-ups. Pray she doesn't get any infection.

I've finished my POA homework, trying to read and re-read all my notes to have 10% comprehension. It's going well, but I need more guidance about some terms from more experienced ppl. MOMMM???? DADDDD??? Dowajuseyo (HELP)!!!!

*Looks at Mom and Dad and tries immitating puss-in-boot's innocent, wide-eyed, earnest looking expression*

*Fails*


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 11:02:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com