Monday, April 09, 2007
I've been caught up with many things lately. On the last week of March, I had to settle the last of my enrolment, order my laptop, and work on Thursday, Friday and Sunday. The said party was held that Saturday. The following week was equally packed with very important stuffs, for example, chionging Prison Break 2. Heee! =B I had lots of file transfers to do too and I got lots of songs from Jo and Tim. *skips around for a few seconds* I went ice skating with a few of my colleagues too. =) Last Sat, I got to play in RP once again after stalling for more than a month. After that, we went to watch The Reaping. I wouldn't say it was good, neither was it lousy. The thing is, I didn't understand some of it partly cuz I kept covering my face with the towel and also cuz there was a huge twist. Maybe I hv to watch it twice and read revelations. The 12 plagues are sccaarrryy! So were the cult parts. =S And I can't take horror if you haven't noticed. Bad experience. So the towel thing, forget it ok? ^^ Stef and Dr Loke weren't being nice as well cuz they kept pulling the towel away. I turned the horror/action/thrill show into comedy for them. Bahh...Ironically, the hols left me with little space to breathe. Schools starting and I'll be free at last!
My laptop was finally ready for collection today and I went down with Dad and Bro1. The set up and installation surprisingly took less than an hour. I spent the rest of the time using the internet and exploring my new 'toy'. From now on, I shall call it my bf. LOL! Then Sarah came and I helped her plug everything in. We waited till 4pm for the briefing to start. It was about taking care of your notebooks and several updating/installing/protection procedures which I do not recall. After everything, Sarah's dad kindly gave me a lift home. I didn't get to meet new friends cuz there were just too many ppl around but I saw Vishal at the briefing. I have camp from tmrw to Friday. =S I'm in ATLANTIS 3! =D Vishal is in Atlantis 5 and Sarah's in El Dorado 5. Is that good or bad? =/ There's chalet also from the 10th to the 12th so I don't know what to do. I feel like skipping Thursday which is convention day. Sounds dull. Haha!
Now I hv to charge my toy for 10 hours and tmrw onwards, I can transfer all my files over. Next, I'll need a HDD for backup and to store all the movies/series/games I want.
PB, She's The Man, Shrek, Ella Enchanted, John Tucker, PD, 10 commandments, Prince of Egypt, 300 Spartans, Heroes, Last Samurai, POC, Bring It On....dum dee dum dee dum~