Sunday, April 22, 2007

Flashback


I 'crashed' NYP on Thursday after my lecture to meet up with Jo Jo. I didn't follow my BA friends to Bugis partly cuz of this and also cuz my eyes were RED. I'm sure there'll be more chances to hang out with my friends anyway. Hope they had fun! I need to go there one day to get shoes and bags. Have what I want in mind already. I saw Samuel, Derek, Sharon and the assbin aka giant aka Kai Ming in NYP. I also met one of Jo's friends, Fi Fi. Cute! Jo and I had a cool time touring the school and laughing away over the tiniest, silliest things. We transfered several movie files too. Squeeeeee~ ^________^

Here are some pics:
My 4th neoprint - nice non-girlly ones. Haha!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My favourite - partners in crime getting punished. =P
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The polar bear Mr Sir Koa gave us, councillors, for the hardwork we'd put in for the carnival last Jan. Lol!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The fierce...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The 'gui[2] lians[3]'...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The normal...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
At fareast - A tourist helped us take this. Uhh.. Shouldn't it be the other way round??
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kenneth forced several of these cute little buns down his throat. Guo Jun too, cuz they had bought too many since the buns were on offer.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Us sitting on the floor eating our takeaways at Taka. Hobos... lol.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This awesome camera device at the apple shop in cineleisure cracked us up.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kenneth snapped this with John's cam. I wasn't aware. Luckily it turned out nicer and LESS FAT than the one SOMEONE took. Bgoh, I didn't say the someone was u. HAHA! -.-
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And THAT! Is the whole of Mythical Atlantis.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Don't they look like they're some Taiwanese stars?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The charmings and gorgeouses of BA. WARNING: the following pictures may cause overheating of ur processor. Lol!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The representatives of MA - We, are proud of u, say we are proud of u!!! *clap clap*
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

***
Oh boy, I might get sued putting ur pics up there but it's a risk worth taking cuz I think they're really nice! Lol! I wish to put more pics from my HP but my bluetooth device, sadly, isn't compatible with windows vista. =(


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 4:29:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com