Friday, April 27, 2007
The 2nd week has ended. I don't know how many ppl were fooled by my fake tattoo already. I can't bear to remove it. I shall continue not bathing. LOL I was only kidding! Not sure if this is normal but I am taking an interest in all 5 of my subjects. It's like entering a new realm. The subjects I took in secondary sch are totally irrelevent to what I am studying now. I was quite dumb to have taken triple science (knowing I would not go for science in my tertiary education) but I'm glad I made closer friends while in that class. God has a purpose for everything, I always remind myself. Lectures and tutorials have been great except for IS (IAC AND LMS). Only one word, BORING! I admit it's essential. LMS teaches me to be honest. I'm being honest here. =P There's no exam but there're graded projects. I'm looking forward to take up badminton for SW next semester!~ Before I move on to today's happenings, this is a cool thing I remembered from one of my lecturers:"Malaysians think we Singaporeans sound like birds. Everywhere we go, we say cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap."
He mentioned something else about us being luckier and earning MUCH more than Msians when we were discussing about GDP and GNP. I think he has something against them. Lol!
Today was a surprise. I met Jo's childhood friend, Ivan. I rmbr her mentioning his name several times before. He's my classmate and IS groupie as well! We had so much to talk about. Such a coincidence! SO COOL MAN!! ^^ Other things that happened this week, I met up with the guys after school on several occasions, had dinner and took 961 back. This, I assume, will continue. I'm in a dilemma. I have too many friends. That's not the bad thing... but for all normal teenagers, they have only 1 best grp of friends they can relate to. I have my classmates, sec sch mates, MA friends, and if I do join BA society, a lot of time will be spent with them and they're mostly seniors. Imagine this scenario: Grp A wants to watch spiderman 3. Grp B, C and D as well. How am I expected to choose my friends or split myself up? Rotating is something I feel not right and nv like to do! In sec sch, there was the guys, the girls and then the student council. But at least I was not alone to decide. Jo, this is the part where u come in. Hahaha! We 2 have been the "anything", in-between ppl. Ahh...sad-dening. =( If I drop out of BA society, I'll be labelled irresponsible and I'll let my team down. I know it's not easy finding a replacement. =( Ppl...HELP!! =((( Right now, I can say I'm closest to my sec sch friends. I feel more comfortable with them although extremely strangely, they're all guys. Hmmm... brother Kim...LOL! What the... -.-" Listening to Anand's mushy pick-up lines and stories is damn cool la! Lots of 'chicken-soup-for-the-soul' kind of things from u. And and!! U're talking much more as the yrs go by. I feel that way la..LOL! Bgoh and Bez!! I can talk so easily to u 2 that u've become my closest guy friends... SO TOUCHED RIGHT? HAHA! IMH...Jamming...PB...jobenjarry... ^^ Chiang chiang chiang chiang! Studying tgt, teasing u...everything was fun la...I'm sure u enjoyed Jo's and my company. LOL! Choon Hong, Sebas and Chao Yi, I've nv talked that much to yall before in CHR yea? =D Bteo, Adam, Nic, Louis...we do bump into each other and even meet up in school. U guys bring fun and laughter from CHR to NP. Haha! I won't forget THAT laughter - male version of Drey and Stef. Wahaha!
AND OF COURSE! My MA buddies! =D I love attending lectures with yall! I seriously am thankful I have you guys to hang out with!! Only I'm not so opened to you guys yet...=/
Gosh! I sound like I'm writing a last letter before I draw my final breath! *EMOOOOO* HAHAHA!
There's badminton with stef at RP tmrw!!! Squeeeeee!~ Gdnight ppl! =D