Tuesday, May 15, 2007
I have not abandoned this blog! Lol. Just a quick post. Hopnite was disastrous. Only the pageant part was ok. The first time though, they appeared in a funeral-march-like fashion. No offence but it was daaammmmnnn slooooooooooowww. Poor them. They had to keep straight faces as well. Anyway we supported our fellow MA pageant. Haha! Food was average, programme and music were indescribably bad. =/ There were this 2 guys kissing mouth-to-mouth for a whole 10 seconds and for 3 times! YES!! WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO!? We almost threw up on them since they were just a table in front of us. Blah! I didn't join the rest for clubbing since I'm never into such things. Everything was B-A-D that night/day.On Sat, after an hr of badminton, I met mom at cwp and we went to metro to shop. She refused to let me pay for her clothes so I insisted she let me pay for her handbags. She couldn't decide which to get so I FORCED her to buy both, a gold-ish one and a patchwork, very tribal-looking one. Easy to match and I like them as well. =D Happy MAMA's Day! =P Many bday's are coming up soon btw. Anyway I've been wanting to post some pics but many bluetooth devices ain't compatible to windows vista yet. =( Talking abt shopping, I'm gonna meet Jo this sat to do so. WOOHOOOOO!!! Not only shopping for our sakes... for Clint's and Shanice's presents too. =)
Sch's been fine. I hv quizes coming up. My classmates are great. Carmen, Claudia, Sharol, Wei Lynn, Weng Wah, Ivan, Marcus, Carissa, Vanessa, Clarene, William, Clement, Li Jun, Joeline and myself form the little TB28 cluster. =D I'm getting to know them better too. I still meet up with the guys after school almost everyday. I saw Sarah today!! ^^ I'm gonna call Evan soon. I wonder how everyone's doing. I hv a match tmrw. *thump thump*
THE GUYS TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE FACT THAT I WAS SPECS-LESS AND PARTIALLY BLIND AND BULLIED ME TODAY!!!!!!! Raaaawwrrr! Felt like a hapless blind mice. Wahahaha!
I'm am SO BLESSED to be able to see!! GOODNIGHT!~