Thursday, May 03, 2007
My class is becoming more united. We sat together for the BLAW make-up lecture today. We are a small number of only 15 students, but it is easier working together that way. =) I just realised Marcus was one of the pageant guys. -.-" *malu*2 days ago I explained everything to Jerel. Am no longer joining BA society. Finally got it off my chest... better for them and for me, I feel. I don't think I'll join any CCAs this yr. MA's BBQ is held this Sat at Danielle's. I'm gonna collect my O level cert tmrw. Before that I'll do my e-learning work, discuss the IAC project online. Then I'll visit NYP and crash Jo's lecture. I need to activate my ezlink card and get earphones and a card at cwp too. In the evening, we're celebrating Aunty Esther's bday, then watch Spiderman3 at 10.30. I better get some sleep already. Was kinda disorientated today. I walked the wrong way several times and did lots of weird stuffs. Don't even recall what happened. Bah.. John and Clement noticed first. Lol! I slept at 3am cuz of the homework maaahhh!! =S Homework and projects are piling fast!!
Kenneth's Bday falls on the same day as Kor Wen's, btw! Nice~ I sang a bit of one song solo during karaoke. Sang others too but apparently, the other voices overpowered mine. Had a lot of fun though. Vishal is so chink/cheena inside. LOL! Aiight I reaaallllyy gtg, tata! zzz