Sunday, June 24, 2007

3 cheers, and...


...3 cheers, and 3 cheers for Kimchi! Hugashaka hugashaka hugashaka WHOOSH!~ Just BMGT and half of IAC left! And there's 1 more week to do them. =D I need to brush up on POA and MAEC. =S 2 worrying modules.

This is just one of those posts where I just spill my deepest thoughts at the moment before it goes away. I had a nice talk with some ppl recently, my mom included. I would share but I think they're quite private matters. Bottomline, I am blessed and so are many of you! My parents had it hard in their days, in very different ways, but really amazing how little they had, how my dad was feeling, and yet here they are today, tasting the fruits of their labour. They have worked so hard to make my life comfortable. It's really the little things that count! I could never imagine the pain and hurt my dad went through! So much bitterness... I pray he would open up and breakthrough. In the midst of all the pain, these people found strength. I salute! I might just write a book some years down the road. Hehehe!

Having no family is terrible. But having a family who doesn't care about your existence is cruel and torturous. Friends are amazing people who are like family. Therefore, treat me nicely. Haha! That was retarded.

OK! Cyall when school starts!

Before I go...
3 cheers, and 3 cheers, and 3 cheers for THEM! HUGASHAKA HUGASHAKA HUGASHAKA WHOOOOSSHH! =PpP


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 12:27:00 AM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com