Sunday, June 24, 2007

Snippets - ECP; Videoing for Youth Sunday


1, 2, 3...SAY "KIMCHI"!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The beautiful beach of ECP
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Check out the gradient! That's John and Alicia. They both look so cute! Hahaha!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Only John and Peggy seem contented with their heights. =)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm having suicidal thoughts...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*Twist!*
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The poseurs at Esplanade
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me and my.............ever-irritating God-bro, Jan. xD
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*The last 2 pictures have not been edited. The photographer has skill. LOL!

There were many other pictures I couldn't get hold off. =/ Tmrw, I shall get to see the video... I'm gonna wear a scarf and sunglasses to church. Hahaha! That's it for now! Ciao! ^^


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 12:10:00 AM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com