Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Chronicles of TB28 part 1


On Saturday, all the relatives from my mom's side gathered at grandma's hse for a photo-taking session. We wore blues and whites cuz the photographer said it would be nicer. After that, Claudia, Ivan, William and I went to play badminton at Tanglin CC. Ivan made us stretch and run so much. My butt's still aching. LOL! I hvn't played singles for 2 years now but we had quite a lot of fun. We went to eat and chill in some air-conditioned place in the CC and the food was decent! In the evening, relatives from mom's side came over for BBQ/steamboat/pot-luck. Isa, Ana and I started watching movies on my laptop. I wanna hang out with them more but sch takes away my weekdays. =( I am loving family gatherings more and more! ^^

Yesterday's class BBQ at William's house was so sooo fun! We started doing our projects first then we got the pit ready. William's house is BIG and NEAT!! I would so like to invite them over to my house but the mess is...embarrassing. =S William's sis made lovely potato salad for us. His mom was out-stationed and dad came back a short while and went off for work again. Interesting and super rich family. Stays near orchard, has 2 maids and a few chaffeurs. Wanna burgle? LOL!! =X Anyway, some of us (mostly William, Ivan and Claudia) got the fire started, others like Marcus watched. LOL! The girls prepared the food for BBQ, Marcus did what he did best - stand and watch. Hahaha! I was the 'satay person', Clement was the 'food tester', Joeline, Claudia and Wei Lynn did most of the BBQ-ing. ^__^ Carmen had to go off for BAoc meeting and joined us only later. Weng Wah brought his gf, Theresa along. Nice girl! =D We played Indian poker in the car porch. Damn funny! Hahahaha! All in all I had to do forfeit thrice. One was with Wei Lynn. We had to shout "we love TB28" very loudly across the road and disturb the neighbours. We added a "Clement and William go and die" cuz they did most of the saboing. Another was Clement, Claudia and I had to get a shower of 'blessing'. The last one was I had to give a guy a friendly hug for 10 sec. -.-" Some forfeits were super disgusting la! But everyone was sporting. Clement was full of ideas and nonsense! William was disgusting. We laughed A LOT!! We also played the "I never" game and found out lots of interesting stuffs abt each other. Lol! Then we started telling jokes and ghost stories... The way some of them freaked out was hilarious! I think whatever ghosts around must hv been laughing..LOL! kiddinngggg~ Had sooo much fun! William took all the videos and pictures. I SHALL GET THEM! lol! We all left very late and I saw Jun Jie on 171 with his squash racquet. We got so high and didn't feel like going home, soooo.... we continued round 2 on msn when we got home. HAHAHA! I can't wait for the next outing which will probably be shopping. The guys in my class are more vain than the girls. LOL!! I slept at close to 5 cuz of the chatting and I was watching CD2 of legally blonde which had just finished downloading. Marcus the goon woke me up at 11 to do bmgt assignment. Carmen was still in lalaland. LOL!

Gotta do work nowww~ BMGT, BCA, BLAW, MAEC!!! So many.. =(


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 12:42:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com