Thursday, July 12, 2007

Chronicles of TB28 part 2


11/7
Here's our first class picture taken on Carissa's birthday:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Top row from left:
Sharol, Wei Lynn, Joeline, Li Jun, Vanessa, Ivan, William.
Bottom row from left:
Kim, Claudia, Carissa, Carmen, Marcus, Clarene, Clement and Weng Wah.
Her bday cake was GINORMOUS! Lol! It was also Jo's dad's bday. 9/7 was Ms Sharifah aka Mummy's bday.

12/7
Today's TB28 Emo day. Our colour code was black or white. So united right?? Wahaha! Next will be...SHOCKING HOT PINK! Haha, I'm kidding! I need to get some formal wear for all the presentations. Blahh!
Every lift experience with my class is super crappy! =D All 15 of us will squeeze in, we'll wave at people who can't get in when the door opens, we've pressed all the buttons to piss the next users, and we even shouted crazy stuffs like "ah kua outside". =X *ROFL* Inconsiderate? I beg to differ...It's the joy of youth! LOL!
~~~
Today is also the birthday of my elder bro, my house-help, my cousin Anabel, and my friends, Sarah and Xing Dan! Woooohooo~

Now with so many people celebrating, many more pockets are crying. Hahaha! Nevertheless, thank God for these people! ^____^

Got to study for macro tmrwwww~
-out-


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 5:26:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com