Thursday, August 23, 2007

25/8/07


22/8/07
Jo has so many tricks up her sleeves!!! HAHAHA! Here's part 2:

First it was like that...

Then the autobots autocakes transformed:

Chicken + cake = not really nice actually:

Take one more picture and I'll throw the cake into ur face!:

She made me do that!!:

She made me do that too!:

Reading a nice message:

Sad message:

Dumb message:

Funny message:

Checking out Jo's shades:

I am...hmmm, I'm not sure what I was doing either. =.=:

NICE!? *pulls out a gun* NICE RIGHT!!?!?!?


FAMILY
Kim: Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the FAIREST one of all? Mirror: Joanna!
HAHA! =X

Mommy and I in Lot 1 toilet:

Mommy looks prettier than that woman in the picture who seems anorexic:

Dad looks like a chipmunk with all the food stuffed into his mouth:

The ultra blend wanton mee:

Dad's round 2 fish n chips:

Mom's round 2 chicken chop:

Look carefully...u'll nv guess:

Mom's innovative wrapping:

Mom's present to me. As to how much is in the ang bao, it's our little secret!


RANDOM
The newest James Bond:

The Bond Girl:

The Bond Kids:


The Bond Kids killing each other:

Do I look tasty???:

UHHHH...

The handsome talking donkey:


OH BOY!! I've never let anyone take so many pics of me before!! This is almost the whole lot of what Jo and I took!! 1st, my lovely classmates. 2nd, my best friend. 3rd, my family. 4th, Jon and gang~ I SERIOUSLY don't know how to thank everyone enough! And also a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who rmbred or didn't rmbr but would hv wished me anyway! Lol! I shall put the pics with Sam, Ping, Josh, Mark, Jon and Tim when I get them! And BGOH!!! HAHA! I shall put that picture and poem up soon! But super malu can! Why u pick that pic! O.o Ur style of wrapping is... WOW~!!! HAHAHA! High tech! A zip within a zip and so on. =.= Poor Stef had to do the opening. LOL!! Nevertheless, I appreciate everything!! LOVE U ALL MUCHLY!

-Out-


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 2:36:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com