Saturday, August 25, 2007

25/8/07


Thursday:
I headed to RP to meet Stef before she flies off tomorrow. Went to her class and there were only 4 people present. The facilitators seem to hv very good lives there - brief the students, leave them to discuss, return at the end of the day to hear them present. Like that I also can become facilitator lorrr!! Hahahah! Anyway it was their last day of school so many pontanged. The school doesn't seem to save on air conditioning. BrRrRrrfingersfreezingBrRrRrrr~~~ Then Stef and I went to meet Dr Loke for lunch. He wanted some of our movies too. =.= Then I went to a cosy corner to blog while waiting for Stef to finish with the rest of her class. I couldn't contain my laughter when I looked at all of Jo's and my pictures. Maybe I scared the guy at the next cushion away. Hehehe! Even when Stef came, I kept laughing. =.= One thing I love about RP is the NACHOS!! LOL~ Darryl reached very early for practice too. Anyway I had no intention of playing badm that day, cuz all the pros were around. In the end, I played and now my body aches.... SHIOK!~ lol! I played 6 games in all? RP has separate coaches for the guys and girls. The guys' coach is like what Stef said... SUPER AH BENG!!! He's fierce but extremely funny and lame. As lame as Joseph You (CHR coach) la! All know each other somemore. =.= And then this 2 NP guys came to play. I heard they come often. One is the guys' assistant coach. He doesn't look like he can play lor! Steady~ Both are from NP badm. The ah beng coach asked why I didn't join the team and whether I knew those 2 NP guys. Lol! Stef had to tell them I thought NP badm ppl were unfriendly. =.="""""""" And Darryl sure can play! Haha! Speed's really fast. =) Dr Loke wished me happy birthday again. He thought I was 18 or 19. =((((((((((((( I became rusty once again cuz I hadn't played for more than a month. So I left at 9.30 and all in all, spent 10 hours in RP. Haa! Had dinner at cwp with Stef, Xu Ling (XL) and James.

Today:
Stef is leaving tmrw!! Will be back abt 3 weeks later. In the meantime, no crappiness from her and badm in RP. =(((((((( I think her luggage is exploding... She's practically bringing her whole house! Anyway pray for good health and safety for her as well as the others going there. Don't go eating up all the water bugs (delicacies) there, Stef! =)

And now as I type away, Kor Wen is bullying my hamster.
Kor Wen: fly hammie, fflllllyyy!!
Hammie looks like she's sitting the solero shots in Genting.

Speaking about that, the trip to Genting is confirmed from 20th night to 23rd. Taking a coach up. Gonna book SOON! So whoever wants to follow me, let me know. Other plans, up to yall.

I can't wait to go to ECP!!!!!!!!!!!!

My... butt.... HURRRTTTSS! =(((

-Out-


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 7:16:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com