Sunday, September 09, 2007
Kum bo lei wants to:- GO ZOOOOO!!!
- PLAY BADM!!!
- STREAK HAIIRRR!!
- Blog about MANY MANY MANY things but decides she should not! HAHAHA!! I feel like Paul the apostle at times - wanna talk but not allowed to. HAHA!
- OWN A BICYCLE!! GO CYCLING!!
- EAT LESS JUNKIES
- EXERCISE AND GET BACK STAMINA
- be independent
- learn driving
She needs to:
- Buy some basic make-up for cousin's coming wedding.
- BUY BLACK SHOOOEEE!!
- Do illegal business with many many ppl.
- Call Jie Cat for makeup advise.
- Call Jie Emily to see what I have to do at her wedding.
Recently:
- They're back.
- Signed up with some youth savings/insurance thingy (helps me control my spending and I can send mama and papa overseas next time!! I meant for holiday... not send away for good k. hehe!
- Sis went shopping. I didn't wanna go cuz I want to save and my arm was 'paining' baaad that day.
- I MISS MY FRIENDS! CLASSMATES!! =((
- Stef's coming back SOON!
- Darryl knows Yoke Yu and Yi Wen. HAHA! o.o
- Kim got LOTS of nice songs and is HAPPY!
- Kim did lots of reflection.
- Kim wants change in her life
- Kim is scared but she must take a step
Most recently:
- JUSTINE HENIN WON!!! The chilli padi of women's tennis. HEHE!! *ADMIRE* She just made all short ppl proud! HaHaaa!~
- Still thinking if I should play badm in RP on Tues. Sam's not well, Stef's not back. Pai seh!
- Mom bought Ji Dan Gao! YAY!!
Soon:
- Thinking of dropping by at BPP, Lot 1, Fareast plaza and Queensway.
- Meet JOJO!