Friday, October 19, 2007
RANDOM:- It's Joeline's bday TODAY! ^^ Hahahah!
- Hol was packed. Very packed.
- Did the most baking ever in my entire life! Muffins...cookies... 1st batch was REAALLY GD K! Subsequent one looked mouldy ='(.
- Had a bad cough and swollen throat which lasted for almost 3 weeks.
- Went to Genting with Dad, Mom, Bro, Jia Yin, Reuel, Bez, Bteo and Chiang. Was superlupernuperduper fun!! HAHA! I MIGHT put up a few funny pics. Didn't get to play enough and didn't take enough pictures too. Haha! I won't elaborate on it, too much in my memory. Haha!
- Back to school~~~ I was actually pretty happy and excited.
- Lectures were okay for all except CIP.
- Met my combine class on Wed. Met some of my new classmates (Chun Jun, Clara, Zhen Ling, Marcus, Nina, Jonathan and Elaine). Had lunch with them. They're pretty quiet...hmm. I was extremely quiet too... wait till they see the monster I am. Muaha! I hv 16 compared to last sem's 15 ppl in my class. I LOVE TB28! Haha!! =(
- I can't wait to meet the whole class~
- My register last sem, this sem, and for IS is the same (9).
- My CATS class is SUPER FUN! I know Jia Liang from previous IS class, CARMEN!, Chui Kiang and Kai Fong (TB24 classmates). The teacher is really gd and class is like psychology. Haha!
- My presentation skill sucks. =((((((((((
- Didn't get into Tennis for SW. Too bad, cannot desiao Alvin Loke. LOL!!
- Taking Softball with Carmen and William. Claudia's with her friend in Hiphop. LJ and Carissa are in Vball.
- Stoning with Bez, Choon and Sebas was boring cuz of the many hours we had to stone yet exceptionally fun! HAHAHA! We did the lamest stuffs... Laugh die me!! =.=
- Congrats to Bez, Nich, B teo, Sarah, Jo, Joeline, Carmen and GG and whoever else I missed out. Haha! CHR 06 leavers rock! ^^
- Facebook takes up A LOT of time!
- No more slacking next week onwards!
- Am currently listening to parachute - "amazing" album. ***HIGHLY RECOMMENDED***
- God is SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD~~~~~~~