Tuesday, October 23, 2007

23Oct07


I solemnly swear I did not intentionally try to be sarcastic to my OB tutor!!!

My first class with TB24 was today. I don't really like my combine classes. Blah. Anyway, Mr Adrian asked us to give a 1-minute introduction about ourselves. When he called me, he mentioned his daughter was also named Kimberly. I turned around and blurted, "u're married??" =.="""""""""""""""""" Whole class burst out laughing. HAHAHA! I actually wanted to say that he looked young and was surprised he was already married with a kid. HAHA! Words came out so wrong la. My baaaddd! HAHA! So much for good first impression.

Today, I met a new girl from TB29. I had lunch with my old classmates and they introed her to me. =D I miss all the fun man! haha!! SOOOO MANY CHR teachers are using facebk! Their profiles and all are super funny! Eg: so and so dated for so long, got married, broke up, but still on great terms. <- this kind of nonsense between teachers. SO COOL RIGHT!? LOLLLLLLLL! I had a gd laugh! I recently caught up with some of my cousins on my dad's side. I talked to Arnold on MSN, found Nicole and Krystian on Facebook. Cool sia! Nicole just went to London to study Law and economics a few weeks ago. Krystian's still at United World College of SEA. Wah...they are so ang moh and soooo coooool! Ok, they are part Polish. Hahaha! I wish I could study in those places!! Woooo! Krystian didn't recognise me on facebook! WAH LAU! If he couldn't tell from the picture, NEHMIND, lots of ppl don't know it's me in the photo (my current msn dp), but there is my NICE BIG NAME!! He didn't even know. =((((( HAHAHA! Anyway it's real nice cathing up with them. =D

School's been all right so far. Lectures and tutorials, some good some baaad. Haha! I am looking forward to Fridays! HAHA! Gotta do some work! WOOOOOTS!

-Out-


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 8:17:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com