Saturday, October 27, 2007
I LOVE TAKA! LOL! The basement food shops are Jo's and my favourite! During the Lantern Festival, the quadrangle was filled with many stalls selling mooncakes and some Jap snacks. The other time, there was a fashion show (Thomas Pink). The guys were HOT. YEOOWW! LOL!! Everytime, there's something interesting and nice gg on around Taka. ^^ Jo and I like a particular shop selling accessories too. Jo must like it much more than me since we always meet Jap ppl there and it's a Jap mall. Lol! Speaking of which, today, Jo, Eileen (her NYP/CCA friend) and I went to Fareast to window shop and we saw some Jap students. Halloween's coming up so they're having some ppl dress up as frankenstein (really tall fella wearing the costume), davy jones, the black hooded masked guy in Scream (Jo thought he was fake cuz he was so still), a ringwraith, sadako and some other cool costumes. They invited ppl to dress up for tmrw and it's some kind of competition. It was pretty nice! My sis and I would want to dress up scary but we hvn't got the time. =( Next yr next yr! LOL! We took quite a number of pictures. HAHA!! I want to get low-heel shoes, clothes and coloured lenses! Hahahah!Moving on to school, my circle of friends are widening. Haha! Let's see...
Clara is really very cute and cheerful.
Elaine is funny.
Zhen Ling is a malaysian and older than me. She's quiet but hardworking.
Nina goes crazy over good-looking guys. She has a bf whom she adores.
Jonathan knows Carmen and Ivan and is in the same IS class as Clement.
Marcus is quite funny as well.
Chun Jun is the class joker but rly liven things up.
Kai Fong, like me, made a mistake during registration and ended up along in tb24. He seemed to keep to himself but I recently talked to him online and he's quite funny and nice too.
Rico is Indonesian mix with sth sth and he's big and friendly. Haha! His debate WOWs us all.
Jessica/Chui Kiang is a sweet girl.
Guan Yuan is from China and older than me. She's sweet too.
Sin Li is also older than me I think. Hvn't got the chance to talk to her.
Ai Ping is spontaneous and will volunteer for the class.
Lastly, Chih Ching, Ai Ping's good friend and spunky and sporty too. She's in Softball, same as me. =)
Attn Kim:
- 30 oct - Bez's bday
- 31 oct - Stupid bcomm presentation =SSSS I am soooooooo nervous! =(
- 1 nov - POL-ITE matches @ RP
- 2 nov - meet Jo