Thursday, October 04, 2007
My throat hurts during the night, but it's okay in the day. =( I must get well before the trip!I've been staying home this week to rest. Feel's much of the good, oh yeaaaaaaaaa! Hahah! I've followed my timetable like a very disciplined child! *blink blink* Despite feeling horrid, I made my way down to sembawang to get baking stuffs and bumped into Tua Yee. Heheheh! Then I got my hp scrn protector at last and AAA batts to last me for genting. I did some baking ytdy, turned out pretty gooooood... Haha! No point gg on abt how it was since it was a trial batch. Gonna bake blueberry muffins, banana muffins, rock muffins, and oat biscuits tmrw. I decided to drop the strawberry muffins idea cuz the strawberry I got looked more like jam. Yucks. And no chocolate muffins cuz 1) Choco stuffs are the hardest to make, 2) I don't wanna stare at ppl eating away at my muffins when I can't even enjoy them. NIEEE NIEEEEE!~~~ LOL. *Bad throat! Bad baaadd throat!* Bro said he'll help me. He'd better! If not none for him. Heh heh! YAY genting YAY!!!!! YAY bez-can-eat-and-laugh YAY!!!!! Hahaha! Ok I'm off to pack now! ^____^
-Out-