Sunday, December 30, 2007
Last post of the year
2007 will be history in about 24hrs time... It has been another transition year for me, from sec sch to poly. My first sem was pretty good but my 2nd sem was extremely stressful.. not so much of work-related but ppl-related. I have nv been SOO pek chek before, to the point I could hardly make time for my friends and I hated signing into MSN. A big thanks for all the understanding!! To cut the long story short, I am just looking forward to the feb - apr hols. =)
Most of my common tests went fine. Only Microecons was a killer. I hope the results won't be too shocking. heh heh! Nth much happened in Nov. No, many things happened, just that they weren't too significant for me. Dec flew past. Carolling was super enjoyable despite losing my hp on one of the trips back. That's why I didn't mass
spam sms this year. I would wanna join the chorale for events such as easter and so on! Might post some pictures next time. =D Dec was crammed with carolling, studying, exams, presentations, projects and big events such as Jo's EOY. It was also my first time witnessing the chaos in orchard road on the 24th. EXTREME MADNESS! Those who brought little kids there must be nuts. There was fighting, pushing, lots and lots of foam and LOTS and LOTS of litter everywhr! But we were given the priviledge to be the only church to sing carols there that day. ^^ God has really been so gracious to us. We had really good weather and fellowship throughout. It only rained before or just after we had sung! We also celebrated our choir conductor's bday which coincidentally fell on christmas day. We took out a tiny choc cupcake and sang his bday song, then tied him up, blindfolded him and fed him the 'cupcake', which became a chocolate cake. Haha! He was wondering what he was doing in Kentridge park at 2am, eating some self-replenishing cupcake. What a nice excuse to get back at him for all the vocal torturing and reprimandings and making us reach way ahead of time. Hahahah! But we're really thankful to him as well la.. =)We headed to a 24hr mac in bt timah and stayed there till 4am. I was really surprised to see some of the youths from BPGC, my previous church. I couldn't rmbr some of their names! Haven't seen them for abt 7 yrs now! WoohooO! hehehe~ I can't wait for night cycling! Planning in progress!! Muahaha!
Tmrw, abt 60 ppl (chorale members and their friends/families) will be coming to my hse for countdown, food and games... I'm SUPER excited! =DDD I wanted to invite friends over but it's been super crazy..and I had no time to pack my room. I hvn't done anything related to sch! Shall enjoy my last of 2007 before I start worrying abt that. =P
A Merry Christmas to everyone! It's still not too late since it's only the 6th day of christmas. Hahahah!! Excuses excuses! Happy new year too!! God Bless!
Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 11:44:00 PM |
Back to Top