Monday, January 28, 2008

Giving CPR to my blog...


I met up with B goh, B teo, and Choon Hong today!! Took bus back. They went to cwp to makan. B teo's broke la..spend too much on his sister. Lol! B goh wanted to go for a jog. LOL! I think I'm the one who needs exercise~ Then Saw Kenneth too.. Bgoh and him were jioing ppl to go watch switchfoot concert. But it's this Thurs! I got no break till next week man! =| Rene came onto the bus tooooo! Cuz she wanted to drop by Salvation Army. HA HA!

Anyway nothing much happened in school today. I almost skipped. :P It's gonna be a tiring day tmrw. Haiiiii. I met up with Inez, Joeline, Claudia and Carmen at the atrium, ate a bit, and Joeline was thinking about food the whole time! *Faint* She gets high when she's hungry so next time cannot deprive her of food too much. HAHA! Van, Rene, Liam, Marcus and Ivan were doing CIP in the library.. Eh no, they (LIAM and MARCUS) were ka chiowing us through MSN. LOL! Retarddddeeddd! At 3, Carmen and William went for Stats test and we went for CIP lecture. Marcus went leah OMGOSH! LOL! But as usual, he was being so noisy. HAHA! Pull my hair.. that nincompoop.. haha...

I feel sooo lethargic in the evening. =( My nose! Wah lauuuuuuuuu...irritating. Somuchtodo!Somuchtodo!Somuchtodo!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S CHAI YAN'S BDAY TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I almost forgot but Jo reminded me! I still can rmbr his HP number sia! After helping him recite it out so many times when ppl ask for his number. Lol! =.= Wah he can legally watch M18 shows liao.. must be super happy! HAHA! And Li Chuen being the top student, he must be damn proud! Wooo! I wanna buy lots of junk back from melacca and bake pineapple tarts!!!!!!! Lol! Sch spoils the christmas and cny mood man! =(

Earlier, Claudia complained I loved to write essays and not post pictures..so here's one. lol!

Taken during one of TB30's OB class I crashed. Courtesy of Carmen the artiste. HEHE!
Shall put more pics when I get another phone cuz it's difficult uploading the pics from my phone. =)


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 5:19:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com