Monday, January 28, 2008
The O lvls results came, doesn't really concern me but I'm really happy for STEFFFFFFFF, LC and those who did well! For those who didn't it's okay...I didn't do well myself. Haha! All the best to those taking their A lvl results! Hehe! I haven't been feeling well. Fri morning, we had our softball attachment. It was extremely fun since my class bonded especially well that day! We were a small group so we combined strength. Haha! The other teams were really strong! We made it through to the next round but lost marginally to Derrick's group. Referee kayu!! Some 2nd or 3rd yr student... No wonder no one wants to join softball! LOL! There were the nicer ppl as well la..hmm. The guys in the Fri morning team were VERY STRONG! They can bat well and...quite intimidating! With Derrick as the pitcher, I was like...GG! I messed up my batting in the 2nd match. =((((( Clarene's & Marcus's team was a really gd opponent as well! Then there was this group of pariah dogs who ruined everyone's day.. An almost all-guys team. Ramming into girls... scolding vulgarities... insulting everyone else by crawling to the home plate... the hell?! Yu Song flared up...I don't blame him but...wah scary! Lol! There were certain few ppl I didn't like as well. I helped this girl pick up the ball which got into my pathway and she didn't even look at me! WAHHH!!! Then this other guy...think he so smart...felt like smacking his face. HAHA! Most of us stayed back to support the Fri grp ppl. It was quite cool! Oh yes! I'm trying to consolidate all the names, numbers and email of the Fri morning group ppl! =D I must master batting the ball far and high before I die! Hahaha!After being baked for a good 5 hrs in the stadium, I went to meet Jo, Chiang and Eileen. They had come to see the SOY cosplaying thingy going on in NP. There was quite a crowd! I saw Ming Kai helping out as well. =) I forgot to bring Jo's presents!!!!!! They're growing mould already!! RAHHHH RAWWRRR REEEE! LOL..-.- We left NP at abt 5.30. I went home and Jo and her friends went to Lot 1. Oh ya there was this fella who was just......weird! Ok anyway, I was feeling really zonked out so I went home. I had my CIP website to build too. Jie Cat came over so I talked to her for a bit. Then she was attacked by the vicious mozzies in my home. Around 9, I couldn't concentrate and do the website so I tried to sleep. My eyes were dry and a bit smarting. I looked like cooked kimchi and my whole mind and body were sooooooooooooo exhausted but I couldn't sleep. It felt horrible la... Tossed and turned [X100] in bed for a few hours before I finally dozed off. (Tell yall a secret... my dad tickled my hand then I managed to sleep) LOL!!!! xD Slept through the night till morning and woke up with a sore throat. Whole body was aching and it's not that kind of ache after working out... it was the flu kind. lol! Anyway my left side was aching even more. My nose was stuck and drippy but I had to do the website to submit to Kok Seng so i bia-ed all the way.. haha! I am soooooooooooooo frustrated with my group la! Copy and paste who dunno? Still can say 'send to me, I do QUALITY CHECK'. You go check your own head la!! Then today best! 'Tmrw I do most of the presentation to redeem myself for not doing the proj'. Take credit har? Go bang ur head on the wall la!! IDIOT! I can say I did AT LEAST 80% of the whole proj man... basket.. So stressed up over such ppl! Hai.. Ytdy I couldn't submit before 12 but luckily didn't need to submit on mel! Then NN & ZL sent me their links only this morning and KS was online so I asked if it was still okay if I passed him a revised version. So nice of him to say yes!! *PHEW* Tmrw's the presentation then NO MORE!
My nose is drippppppinnnggggggggggggggggggg! AHHHH! Lol! I'm at the atrium now, waiting for Joeline and the rest. Hahah! They rock la! The other time I almost fell ill cuz of CATS and MIEC proj to do, but they came and comforted me. ^_^ I'm gonna study hard and aim high this sem! Hehehe! I love my CATS & SW friends this time round, those in and not in my group as well. Hahaha!
I suddenly thought of the stressball Mr Koa gave to me! HAHA!