Monday, January 07, 2008
WOOOOO! I got back 4 out of 5 of my common tests papers! Super happy!15.5/20 for Biz Comm (3rd in combine class)
45.5/50 for Microecons (2nd in combine class)
48/50 for Biz Stats (1st in class)
42.5/50 for Computer Infor Processing (1st in combine class)
One more to go! Org behaviour...one of my better modules. Keeping my fingers crossed!
I was super shocked at my Micro results cuz I didn't understand so much of what I was writing! I got 47 but teacher deducted some marks cuz she marked too leniently.
KIMBY IS BRAGGGGGGINNGGGG!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! xD
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! I guess I worked harder this sem partly cuz I was more on my own. Couldn't work together as a class and some teachers didn't give any sample answers so I had to depend on Sarah and my last sem classmates for help. Also, I tend to do better when under lots of stress, like when I was in sec 2 as well. But it really sucks being so lonely la... Anyway, despite having a horrible 2nd sem last yr, God saw me through. God is great! And He will see me through this last stretch of yr 1 too!! ^_^ My dear friends, despite not seeing yall as often as before, I still love yall! HAHAHAH! And I miss Evan muchly! Can't seem to contact her! Bahh.
***
Gati went back to Indo this morning. Yea I definitely miss her! Not sure when the new maid's coming but in the meantime, all of us will take turns to be the maid. Haha! Mom cooked teppenyaki-style beef with butter, capsicums and onions for dinner. Mmmm TASTehhh~~ I washed the dishes just now! I'm still as slow as ever! LOL! Anyway I gave Gati the Coffee Prince Dvd as a farewell gift. She's as Korea-fanatic as I am. HAHA! I just finished Tree in Heaven. Tragic but NICE! Am currently looking for some OSTs. WEEEEE!
***
Backtracking a little, my mom, sis, Gati and I have nv prepared sooo much food for any occasion before! We had freshly-baked cookies, turkey, roast beef, sausages, cocktail pineapple sausages, garden salad -WAIT! I'm not done! :D-, potato salad, pasta, jackfruit sago dessert and orange squash mixed with 7-up. Wasted I didn't take pictures of them!! Countdown was fun! Mark's planning night cycling on the 18th of Jan. Hopefully I can make time for it! I WANNA GO!!!!! 30km around Sgp! HWUUUU~ This coming long hols, I will clean my room and invite my classmates over for BBQ. They wanna come and explore my house. lol!
Some other random stuff is I have a new place to stone and catch a wink in my hse now. It's the hammock hanging between the 2 pillars at the front of the house. The only problem is I can't use it when the sun's too hot and bright or when it pours. =( Also, Scooby is sick but getting better now. The vet suspected he has worms.
Okay, bye bye now!