Tuesday, January 29, 2008
CIP is finished! I don't wanna talk about it. OB was postponed to tmrw so I went home. Was feeling lousy and angry and giddy so I asked if my mom could fetch me home. Felt so guilty cuz I forgot to tell Clement (mum) about OB. =| Went back to sch tgt with donkey. We saw one of the aunties on the bus, forgot how to address her. LOL! That's what happens when ur family's too huge. Heheh! I reached sch and went to lvl 9 to submit the peer assessment form, then went to meet the rest. Carmen & Claudia gave me chocs to cheer me up! GOSH! SO SWEETTT!!...I meant them, not the chocs. LOL! So blessed to hv them as friends! And Joeline, Clarene, Clement, William... all so concern as well! Inez! U poor girl...do take care ya!! We will all help each other and do well for exams! =) U r loved by all of us! hehehe! We will pull through tgt! ^_______^I am so excited abt BBQ... Carmen and I have come up with sth
Oh ya, anyone want anything from Melacca, let me know before CNY! Ha ha!