Friday, February 15, 2008

15Feb08


1) Ytdy, I read up a bit on valentine's day, horoscopes, J. K. Rowling, greek mythology, easter and how the heart shape came about. INNNNTERESTINGGGGG! I'm too lazy to share right now. HMPF. -.- Hahaha! Anyway if I do, this entry will be twice as long and Joeline and Claudia will not visit my blog. =P

2) I was also revisiting my first few blog entries all the way till Nov 05. Hilarious and retarded man!! I didn't listen to my voice recordings cuz I think they can't work. Gd in a way - I won't embarrass myself to any new readers. LoL!! Then I came across the poems I/my sis wrote abt Raj. HAHAHAHA =X I shall put a link back another day. LOL! I kinda lost the flare for writing. Or perhaps I'm too lazy? Composition and Chinese language seem more alien to me now than ever. Sheesh!

3) Today, I met Donkey's friend, Baowen, again. It's weird how I started saying hi to him. HAHA! I met him on the bus to school one day and he looked at me, I looked at him, and I don't know what made me just "ehhh! Hi!" him as if we were friends since long ago. =.= At least people won't say I'm dao la! LOL. So today, I smiled and waved. Hahaha! So gong. The other time I saw Wei Hao (CHR schoolmate) in NP and I just smiled as well. It's weird cuz I tend to acknowledge someone only after we've gone on separate ways. In sec school, we never even smiled or said hi. In poly, we're just happy to see someone familiar. lol!

4) I've just received many *COUGH*movies*COUGH* from Kor Wen and there's more to come! Hope to get more from B teo too! Bring in the movies, babeh! I can foresee a very occupied and enjoyable hols already! I love movies that are on war, based-on-true-story, action-packed, mysterious, violent but not overly gruesome, comedy, comedy-romance, enchantment, walt disney productions, high-school related. *HINTHINT* Hahah! Just kidding... do give recommendations! =B

5) I am really excited 'bout hving my friends over after exams. I hope they won't mind the mess and I hope they'll have fun. =)

6) I should be studying BUT... there's too much on my mind. *SCREEEAAMMMMMS*

7) I can't tell sincerity apart from playfulness so it always lands me in shitty situations, especially when the conversation is through MSN or other cyber ways. I can't say too much but it really bothers me la. I'm afraid to regret or hurt the other party... =| I'm afraid of too much!

8) I wish you would go back to ur old self. U're like a stranger now, with all that formal/uncomfortable tone. I miss the teasings, msn chats and smses. =(

9) I feel like a toothead.

10) 'Deep beneath her smile' - It suits me (why do u think I got the nickname silent killer? Lol) and I like my blog and I don't intend to revamp it so sue me! Lol!


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 1:39:00 AM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com