Monday, February 25, 2008
The alarm set off at 9 but as always, pigs like me gotta nua at least 1 hr before getting my butt up la. So I only got up at 10+ to get a recipe from Tua Yee and bathe. Had to meet Joel and Mark down below my place cuz they were jogging from Joel's place to mine. Then! They reached 1 hr earlier than I'd expected so I skipped my bath/brushing teeth.. Lol just joking. Took a 'chop chop' one and ran down to meet them. Now I know why Bgoh always get a shock from Joel. His hair REALLY ALWAYS changes. Lol! It's a bit long but not bad now! He he! And I nv knew Mark was so into sports! Woohoo! Hahaha!! So anyway I was quite paiseh to make them wait for me so many times la. HAHA! But we had some fishball soup and chatted quite awhile till 2.30...We agreed to jog tgt sometime and hv prata at Al-Azar in future! LOL! The best thing is, we 3 stay in a triangular kind of location from each other and school and food is so centralized! =D YAY ^^After our short but crappy and nice meeting, I headed to BPP to meet Rayne to get back sth as well as do a bit of grocery shopping. Looking forward to tmrw and the rest of the week! =D =D =D
I went to take measurements for my dress! NICEY NICEEE~ Jie's dress is NICEY NICE TOO! HAHA ^^