Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ang Pau; Spring Summer Cleaning


My dad gave me a belated ang pau just now. I. Am. Shocked. Really really shocked! Haha! He has nv given us (sibs and I) any ang pau or bday presents before. My mom does the giving on his behalf. Hahah! Last Dec he gave donkeh an ang pau for his bday too! Just now, I passed him some money I owed for my exceeded phone bill, then he returned twice the amount I passed to him! O.O I din really know how to thk him properly..haiii! -.- Oh yea it's Jia Yin's bday today!! Woooo! Dad even wished her ytdy! And played the guit while we sang the Happy Bday song. Weeee! ^^

Anyway I spent the whole day cleaning my room today. Gonna finish the remaining tmrw, as well as get a recipe from Tua Yee, pack other parts of the house and settle a bit of BBQ stuffs. Oh I need to get art stuffs and a present too! :P

I pray for nice, good weather this coming week! ^^


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 8:45:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com