Saturday, February 02, 2008

Badminton with MY BUDDY!


Sam flew our aeroplane!! LOL! Champion la, woke me up at 830 cuz she accidentally deleted Stef's number. Wah lauuu! Still say "waking up early is healthy!" HAHA! *knocks Sam's head with a cucumber...uhh??* Anyway I survived CIP mainly due to Sam and Stef's help! WOOO thks lots! My timing's all gone haywire! Ytdy at 12am, I thought it was 8pm, today at 9am, I thought it was 1pm. -.- Did lots of catching up with Stef! She got me this cool clay necklace and a really really cute thing from Vietnam.. I hv no idea what it's called! Maybe I can show yall one day! LOL!! Also, the wrapper she used was so nice!! LOL!!! Thk u Budddyyy!! =D I missed mt k and water rafting with ya!! And I owe u a treat! And hv fun and win lots of $$ from GinRummy! xP LOL!! Both of us lost our Samsung phones. =((( She's got this metallic purple bimbo (according to her) SE phone. Hahaha! Sam sung pwns! LOL! =D Anyway badm today was satisfying! But I think my body's gonna ache later. RAWR!! I saw Bez and Chao Yi at cwp! They'd just finished jogging and zamming with the other guys! LOL!

This hols, I gotta/wanna jam and hang out with my 'sisters', disturb Jo in chr, play more badm with stef, meet up with Jon, Josh, Mark and friends, meet Ah Cheok and the other badm ppl, BBQ my friends with my friends, reformat my com, burn all my movies into DVDs, meet and catch up with many many many other ppl...hmmm, buy a new racket!

GUESS WHAT!? I rmbred Jo's present ytdy but forgot Stef's today! HAHAHAHA somebody shoot me in the head plskthks.

Random:
1) That stupid ACS keep blocking all the teachers from leaving!! Clever tomato found a way out though. LOL!
2) I WANT BEEGEES LYRICS BUT THEY'RE SO HARD TO FIND! =(
3) Bez wants to come over help bake cookies! LOL! The last that happened... Blueberry muffins became chocolate muffins. -.-


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 7:33:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com