Friday, February 01, 2008
CATS presentation was fast and smoooooth! Thank you Carmen, Ewen, Wei Xin, Xinni & Jessica!! Well done all! I'm so glad to make such new friends! HEHEHE!I'm on cloud 9 today! The weather was nice, cool and windy, I met Jo at CWP and we went to CHR do do some stuffs. =P Sadly we did not see many familiar faces except Mrs Rajakumar. I was actually hoping to see Mr Koa, Mr Morais, Mummy and even Mr CHOCMAN! LOL! Too bad we saw Devi the devil instead. *Phui* It was about to rain so Jo and I hurried over to Sports Sch to find Tomato. WEEEE! He got married without telling us! Rotten tomato! He looks the same, dresses the same, talks the same, everything's the same. Hahah! We went to the dining hall and he gave Jo and I a treat (must be guilty for not telling us about his wedding). CNY's coming! $$$! *Looks at Tomato* Anywayyyyy... Following that, we went to his homeroom (classroom) to use laptop, transfer movies, talk, talk and talk more...and complain about stuffs. LOL!! Wooooo it's good to catch up with Jo and Tomato! Poor Mr Koa was really ill when sch reopened. =( We started doodling on the whiteboard and sports sch is damn nice/slack to work in! They're not stingy scrooges when comes to even minor things like whiteboard markers! A box of about 10? HAHA! Then CHR was having their netball tournament in sports sch too and we saw Mrs Ang and Ms Santha! =D I feel so
AND I FINALLY RMBRED TO PASS JO HER PRESENTS!! xD
Time to clear house and sort out things in my lappy! =D
LBNL, THANK YOU to all my friends who wished me well and were concern for me one way or another! It means A GREAT DEAL to me! Hahahah! Kim is really grateful! ^^
Btw, Hammy doesn't seem too well. I think it has athritis! Its hind legs are weak =( It has lived wayyyy past it's life span! I will give it good food so it will live life to the fullest! LOL! It just had curry chicken. =p
Snippets (TB28):
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/kimchipaocai/TB%2028/